Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Basically I've always been attracted to this girl I sort of know..

We've spoken a few times over the years, I even met up with her once (many years ago) reason i never pushed for it is because she was in a relationship... She's single now and I decided over a month ago that I want her to be my next girlfriend.

I started a conversation and after a few mails I asked her out to coffee. I had no response, although the message never said 'seen' I think she did see it but chose to ignore it for whatever reason...

Fast forward a month or so and out of no where I had a reply from her basically saying yes to going for a coffee.

Now we haven't settled on a specific date yet I'm just playing it cool at the moment, our Facebook conversations are never full flow, we'll speak for a short while but the the conversation goes dead (it's the reason I asked her out to coffee) I don't really know what to make of that but I do know she's like that all the time on Facebook to everyone..

Now what I want to know is how can I use LOA to my advantage...

I don't really know how to string together a decent affirmation to suit for attracting this girl. Also I'm currently using the visualisation technique to think of numerous things such as watching tv, being on holiday, going for coffee, going shopping etc...

Can anyone advise me on how I should apply LOA during this time while I wait to message her again regarding meeting for this coffee.

Thank you for reading, I hope you're well and feeling prosperous :)

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have that book but I've only read it briefly, Tybaun, do you find it helpful?

Rugby guy, I wish you all the best with this girl

I think it's fine for you to sleep with other women in the meantime but as a woman I am BEGGING you not to lead any of them on.  Don't play with their hearts. 

Yes it is indeed helpful. She talks a lot about the importance of pretending that your desired result is a fact right now in this moment! She also teaches proper visualisation techniques (visualisation is the most commonly misunderstood aspect of working with LOA)

One should be careful to not just read read and read stuff and not apply the knowledge. What happens then is that LOA will remind you of disappointment and bad times which makes it hard to work with it. LOA is so simple
I agree whenever I sleep with women they know my intentions its not in my nature to mislead people..
I see what you mean by this. When I visualise I do think of scenearios of what I want from a relationship.

My reason for wanting her is because I feel as if she's a solid match for myself not just looks wise but personality as well. Also I just want to be loved and to love. Be able to enjoy life with this person and live by one and other.

I feel good when I just have her there and I know she's mine. I feel good when I think of experiencing life with her in all situations...
Well keep Living that reality in your mind then! And before you know it you'll be with her (Well you are already)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service