Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've been in low vibes since March and I need a few ideas of how to smack me back up.  My relationship with my BF got manifested but I am having trouble with the anger I hold with the last relationship issues that just resurfaced.  He's closed off and not being very open.  Or seemly honest.  And I made a few things of how I wanted my relationship to be this time a round and its not manifested was I not clear?  And, also visualizing has become foggy.  :( Unsure of if its my diet or my stress level.  All my desires are is to have a lot of money, free of my mom's house and to live my life happily.  Plus, have the relationship I desire.  And, to have a happy family life.  Please help.  Thank you.  

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, sounds like you have a lot of negative issues on your mind. Why not get them all down on paper and vent all your feelings out? 

And then, why not practice some self-compassion?

What else are good ideas?

''''''''And I made a few things of how I wanted my relationship to be this time a round and its not manifested was I not clear?''' 

Your relationship  with others is always only as great as your relationship with yourself , start with loving , respecting be kind with yourself first, and this means analysing your own ideas and opinions about the world , what you think about you, what you think others think or feel about you, these kind of things are your rules about the world and this pretty much sets the world around you. 

"''''''All my desires are is to have a lot of money, free of my mom's house and to live my life happily. Plus, have the relationship I desire. And, to have a happy family life.''''''''

Determine why you need a lot of money, fact is not everything requires money, that's just a belief, a rule you have, things can come to you without needing to pay for them with money. To live happily, happiness is a choice not a target or destination, you can always choose to be happy no matter the  circumstances, plus do you know exactly what happy is to you? Determine what would happy be for you, and what you would have to think about the world in order to feel happy.  Things you don't like in life is just your opinion about those things. Just analyse your rules, your opinions and make a change within those, and the world around you will change with it. 

Exactly.

Your Success Is Guaranteed

What if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you wanted was on its way?

What if you knew that the Universe wanted you to succeed, and would do everything in its power to ensure that you did?

What if you knew that wellbeing was assured?

All the above is true, whether you know it already or not.

Whatever you have already done to try to get what you want, chances are that you are way overcomplicating things. The question is not, how can you get what you want, but instead, why do you keep holding it away from you? Why are you so insistent on focusing on the absence of it in your life?

If you soften that, then it would have no choice but to come quickly. The Universe would surprise and delight you in more ways than you could ever imagine.

So what does it require?

Simply, not focusing so much on the lack. Not needing everything to be here today. Not needing to see change right now, but letting the emotional change be enough.

Simple, yes, but not always easy. We have lots of thought patterns that keep these things going, so it takes persistence.

But it's very possible. And it's the only way to get to where you want to go.

My challenge will guide you through the process of aligning with all of your desires—not through lots of inner work and visualization, but through letting go and relaxing.

Anything is possible,
Brandon Olivares

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service