Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have been doing well with LOA though my weight seems to be rather stubborn LOL. Has anyone managed to lose weight using LOA and if so what technique did you have the most success with? I am going to drop about 40lbs, and it has been very slow going.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!!!

I think firstly that you acknowledging that "my weight seems to be stubborn" is the first thing that you need to work on as of right now. I used to say "LOA works in all areas of my life but not my love life!!!! WHY!?!?!" but then I realized, me thinking this way (that LOA works in all areas but NOT my love life) was just adding resistance.

I think the first step is you thinking/ scripting, that your weight is NOT stubborn but in fact is just melting away.

I managed to recently lose 10 pounds via LOA. I focused on health AND weight at the same time. I wanted to become the best me, I wanted my stomach to become more toned, I wanted what I considered was the perfect/ curvy body. So I started scripting and visualizing. I think it depends what it is that you want your body to look like. For me, I wanted what I listed above. So I would script things like "I have such a wonderfully toned stomach" "I have such wonderful curves" "I feel and I am so healthy I feel GREAT" etc. and I would usually say this when standing in front of a mirror where I could see my body well. 

I didn't change my eating habits but I realized I was more inclined to exercise and I would crave exercise. It feels like pretty much automatically started exercising more and I already feel so much healthier and toned :)

I unfortunately have a lot of trouble explaining myself thoroughly in writing so if you have any other questions feel free to inbox me! Remember, I looked at it less as "just weight loss" and more as an overall thing > really becoming the best me and just feeling GREAT overall :) 

Thanks for the tips! I haven't done scripting yet for weight loss! I think I will. I know that my fat is melting away and soon I will look fantastic! ;)

Your fat is melting away and you already look absolutely fantastic. Congratulations! :) 

Love and happiness to you,

Anna

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service