Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

"nothing is impossible....Impossibility is just in your thinking and imagination"

guys have you ever thought that there might be a real magic school like hogwarts from harry potter...
Actually i strongly believe in it because i think its possible...
There is no proof that it cant exist...
And as i think its hidden from humans...

__
if any real wizard is reading my post than pls contact me...I wanna join that school..
I will leave anything for it...
What do you think guys...?

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANKS giovani........let me check
and happy thanksgiving
Hey Light,

[Sorry to mix-up the order of replies by re-posting this, but I'm told I accidentally put the videos up in the WRONG order. :P Sorry!]

Well, you asked about a Hogwarts sort of school & magic.

Well, there are teachers like Drunvalo Melchizadek, & the message in the two videos that follow, PS, should be very interesting to you. If you're familiar with Kabalah & merkeba, this may be less of a shock to you. But Drunvalo is speaking of a world-wide phenomenon & it's starting to look very Hogwarts, already.

Truth? Whimsey? We'll see. But this may excite you into moving on with your training.

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani

My guess is that there is a real magic school, but since magic is still denigrated in western culture, it is probably done quite secretly, and hidden from human view and minds. However, going forward, life has a habit of imitating fiction, depicted imagination and film (look how episodes of The Simpsons have seemingly ‘predicted’ events and circumstances) so in years to come, such a place could well manifest in reality. 

Many moons ago, I saw a bumper sticker which said "Even the word Impossible contains the words "I'm possible"".  I am always reminded of that when I see the word impossible (and tend to think of the words "I'm possible" in response).  

I would say that Hogwarts may already exist somewhere, but also that a school like Hogwarts isn't the only means of learnign and using magic.  I think there is real magic in everyday life, but often we are not open to seeing it as such.  

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service