Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

We went out to eat at Sonny's Barbecue...

Sitting there eating when a group of guys walks in...and I said to the family..."That guy looks just like John Madden"...

And then I didn't think anything of it...was just enjoying my meal...

We went out to the parking lot to leave and my son said..."Hey Dad...there's the kind of bus you and mom need to travel around the country!" (something on our dream board)...

And there it was...this gorgeous (I mean GORGEOUS!) RV bus with "Outback Steakhouse" plastered all over it!!!....

And...I said..."That was him!...That was John Madden!"...(because I know he doesn't fly anywhere...he always travels from game to game in a bus)...

Donna said, "Why don't you go back in and get his autograph?"...

"No, I don't want to bother him when he's eating"...

And then I saw that same group of guys leaving the restaurant...

I rolled down the window of my truck and and I said..."John Madden?"...he said, "Yeah" (with a smile)...

And I said..."Hey, that was a great game last night!"...

He said, "That was a fun one to do!"...

And I asked, "Would you mind if I got your autograph?" as I rifled through my truck looking for pen and paper...

He said, "Sure"...

Found an envelope and pen...he signed...I thanked him...and we went our separate ways...

WOW!...WOW!!!...WOW!!!!! I am Excited!!!

Hmmmmmmmm...I manifest so many Amazing things...What's next?!?!?!?

Life is Good!!!...VERY Good!!!

Bob :>)

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woohoo!!!! How cool is that? Who's more pumped...you or your son? :)
LOL!!!...We All Are!!!!!...The Energy is pretty high in our house right now!!!

Congrats.

That was an amazing game and then you go top it off with that. Fantastic.

Keep up the high fives and have a great night.

Learning...Enjoying...Sharing

David
I know there are no coincidences...But, I mean...what are the odds???

In this whole big world...A spontaneous decision to go out to eat...

And there's John Madden's Outback Steakhouse bus in the parking lot?!?!?

Amazing!...Reminds me of a couple of years ago when we were on a layover at LAX on our way to Hawaii...

Got the autographs of two of the stars of "Lost"...Henry Ian Cusick (who plays Desmond)...and Daniel Dae Kim (who plays Jin)...

And, just like John Madden...they were VERY gracious in giving us autographs!

Cool!...I'm Still Buzzin'!

YEEEE HAAAAWWWW! "Congratulations"! Thank You for sharing!!!!!!! hugs and Abundant Blessings......eileen
How cool is that I love that guy, and al that guys that try to impersonate him! :-}

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service