Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have always wanted to manifest a relationship. I made a list and changed my beliefs regarding relationships. Also, i have been trying to give myself everything i crave from partnerships. For example, love, affection, being spoiled etc. Everything has been working out fine. However, there is one thing that i crave for in a relationship and dont know how to give to myself. This one thing is the desire to be next to a consciously masculine man. I really crave and desire to be next to this masculine energy. I am a female who is already really feminine and the more identified i become with feminine energy, the more i crave masculine energy. Because i crave masculine energy and cant give myself the feeling of masculinity that i crave in another person, i believe i am resisting attracting a relationship that i want. So does anyone know anything thag i can do in order to give myself the satisfaction of being enamored by masculine energy without seeking it outside of myself?

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What would you consider ‘masculine’? You don’t need to give the feeling to yourself, you just need to assume a potential partner  already exists with the qualities you desire. How would you feel if your significant other possessed masculine qualities? Try and imagine what it would be like to have a relationship with your desired person and just soak up the feelings that come about as products of your imagination. 

It's not the feeling of masculinity you're looking for, rather it's the feeling of femininity and being embraced by the masculine.

You can pay people to hold you now.

So out of interest - how have you changed your beliefs?  You see a lot of times when people say they have changed their beliefs, they have put in efforts to consciously change beliefs, but over imposed beliefs on top of subconscious beliefs.  So its a question to help ascertain how you have cleared the beliefs.  Now "trying" is something to avoid.  Either do or do not (aka as Yoda in star wars says).  Any time you "try" anything it means usually that we expect to fail.  Now what you are labelling as masculine energy you can find in a number of different ways.  There is nothing wrong with desiring it from a living man at all, I'm simply offering you food for thought here.  Now like most things, what we say becomes true for us - so when you say I cannot give the feeling of masculinity - guess what - thats an order you have just placed and will become true for you.  

There was a great book entitled Feminine Fusion by Chris Griscom that has exercises and details about calling up our inner male or inner female counterparts and offers some guidance as to how to do this.  That may be worthwhile reading.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service