Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

She is my first and eldest as I have 2 younger ones. From point potty training we have always had some issues with constpitation and soiling herself. Well it continues some week worse and since xmas it has been. I have been to doctor and laxatives make it worse. I think its more psychological as in too busy playing and doesnt want to sit on the toilet. Attention. I have tried lots including not giving it attention ! Pretty hard when it's happening alot. This is hard when it comes to kids. If only she would just sit on the toilet. She hates it. Please advice best way??? She is otherwise a great healthy little kid! 

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We tried it all. Everything you mentioned plus more. Sometimes she sits there systems me after she has done but will not go to the toilet.
She is 5 soon not 6. Yes we have tried talking. Including health visitor and teacher. Sometimes she is fine and others not.

I do not have direct advice like a reward to give you. I would suggests cycling through rewards for that. Maybe a treat she hasn't had before.

As for the LOA of attraction, I have advice that has worked great for me. My child can be stubborn like I have never seen in any other child. It use to drive me bananas. What I started doing is telling her the things that I was grateful for regarding her. It didn't have to be immediately true as she is still very young. But I believe I am speaking these good things into her. I do that for her before bed. She beams at me while I do it and goes to bed with far less protest. Then before I go to bed I write a list the things that she did that day that I appreciated and the things about her I like. I list no less than 10. I read the list aloud to myself sometimes too. When I do these things, I find it easy for me to feel feelings of gratitude because she is doing awesome things already and I am believe I am laying the foundation for greatness. Her behavior is often better the next day. Even when it isn't, I find that I get frustrated with her far less. 

Wow. That sounds powerful. Like a BOPA. I'm going to try it. Thanks

You're welcome. The rule of thumb is 21 days. Please let me know how it worked for you.

Exactly what I have started doing with my 4 year old. As I put her to sleep, i sopeal good things about her and i also ask her to repeat like baby talk to the universe and thank them because they gave u french fries today, say I am beautiful. I am intelligent. I am compasionate that she doesn’t understand but she would one day. She is slowly picking up tjings. Today, she closed her eyes herself and started speaking to Santa. Universe is Santa for her be ause this is the first time she actually understood the whole concept of Christmas and Santa.
I deliberately used LOA because she was wetting the bed. I have to do work too like waking up at set intervals and take her to toilet as well but her habit is gone for good. I think after using LOA, my mindest changed and waking up multiple times in night is not a chore for me anymore which i did earlier too. But bed was still spoiled.
I just wrote so much but i got really excited because using LOA and everything was difficult to practice with my child and I finally got a breakthrough.

That is wonderful! Starting her off early manifesting great things. 

This is all very helpful. Thank you. I'm trying it with my daughter too

Have you looked at the Sarah books by Esther Hicks/Abraham hicks? They are for children.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service