Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi everyone. I'm currently going through a break up and am having a very hard time dealing with it.

I had been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half and everything was going perfectly, we saw each other everyday and we would never fight or have issues with cheating or losing feelings etc. We were extremely happy together.

It happened just over a week ago when she texted me saying that she wanted a break because she had to focus on school this year, as she is taking very hard subjects like math, chemistry, physics etc. She had already failed her last year so she is redoing this year. I completely understood that and offered an alternative of only seeing her once a week on the weekends. She said that would be too hard and she doesn't want to be in a relationship where she can only see me once a week. I asked if I did anything wrong and she told me I was the best boyfriend.

I recently texted her the other day to see how she was doing and asked if she still loved me, she said yes but I'm just making it harder. I then told her I'd be willing to wait as long as it takes and she replied 'don't wait you're just waiting your time. Once I'm done this I have to go to college and I won't have time for a boyfriend'. I was devastated. It all came out of the blue. I know we can make it work because we both love each other and it's important to find balance in life.

However, I do feel it has something to do with her mom, long story short her mother screwed over her father in terms of money and now she is no longer talking to her mother. This happened just a few weeks ago. I have talked to many people about it and most of them say she's scared to love anymore because if your own mom can't love you than who can? I think she is just taking everything really badly and is trying to cut out the things in her life that she has control over. Because I never did anything wrong and we had a great relationship.

We are meeting up at some point to get each others things back and I'm not quite sure what to say when this meeting happens. I have not been able to stop thinking about this and it's driving me crazy. I just want my love back. I have been writing affirmations down in a journal about us being together and how great our relationship is in the present tense. I also try and visualise us together and think positive thoughts. Some times I can't help but think negatively though. I really need some advice as to how I go about bringing her back into my life. Because I know we can make it work even if we can't see each other as much.

Thank you so much for reading!

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ar the top of this page is a search area, type your inquiry there, this topic has been discussed about ten million times.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service