Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I wish to become breathtakingly beautiful in my physical body. I want to stop guys in their tracks. I want their jaws drop on the ground. I want my presence to leave them stunned by my beauty. I want to be so beautiful I take their breath away!

How do I achieve this wonderful manifestation? I'm very excited to make this happen!

:)

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well said GeefyWeefy ! I think people are breath takingly beautiful when they are totally authentic. For example consider animals!! They are so perfect, tender, charming, and their sensual movements that are so full of grace...just because they are themselves 100℅. So of course if you don't like something in your appearance you can change it but i'd say try at first to accept and like how you are right now, you may surprise yourself & see in an instant the beauty & perfection of your being. Don't rush the process, enjoy the beauty you certainly have already TODAY.

This is a very old post and it is possible that the OP might not be interested in this manifestation anymore.

I am sorry to see that most of the comments are focusing on negative possibilities. 

While I agree that those negative results are possible and have seen such things happen in my surroundings I think we must remind ourselves that the universe is abundant. You can have what you desire come to you or happen to you in the most amazing way along with a few surprise add ons . 

When someone posts about desiring to become a millionaire we don’t advise them against it stating that being rich won’t make you happy, scammers and fake people will be after you and that you will regret it. When I manifested looking better I felt nothing but positive . I could handle the few creeps, it was better than staying as an unattractive ( in my head ) version of me. 

We don’t have to be “spiritual” all the time. As long as we are following our heart’s desires it’s all good. It could be serving the elderly or buying an island. At least I didn’t see any sign of desperation in the post. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service