Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I'm currently interested in a guy and I kind of visualize our relationship as a video montage!!! Something like a found footage film except it's like those travel videos of couples on youtube with different filters and interesting transitions. I honestly don't know if there's a right way to visualize and if this is it but surely everyone has different ways of going about it so I'm interested in how you visualize your own goals! It doesn't have to be about attracting a person but how you visualize spending all the money you're going to attract or how you visualize your day-to-day career once you manifest that job!

I've read that visualizations should be really deep but I usually find it hard to focus on a single moment or a single idea. For me, I can feel occasions of touch like feeling the denim on his jean jacket or his hair but this is how I naturally go about it!

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No it's not too soon to visualise that. In fact, I would say visualise away. Picture yourself getting married in Greece to the man of your dreams, because this is what is called LIVING IN THE END. Visualising your desire in its COMPLETED FORM, rather than the steps to get there. Concern yourself with this final outcome and let the Universe work out how it will manifest for you. Focus on this for about 5-10 minutes each day; create a movie in your mind seen from BEHIND YOUR OWN EYES.

What happens is that your visualisations will generate psychic momentum, and synchronicities will start to manifest in your life which will lead you to your desire's fullest unfolding. These will happen incrementally, so it may go like this over the course of a couple of years: signs, meetings, dates, boyfriend stage, deeper commitment, proposal, wedding in Greece. (Though of course, that is quite a simplification, but in general it could work like this).

Imagine yourself marrying your ideal husband in Greece, and work on feeling good about yourself and your life for the rest of the day when you're not visualising. (Use pictures in magazines and on sites like Getty Images or Google Images to help you). Then the Universe will fill in the gaps with the ideal people, places and events.

thank you so much Sirsummertime!

I have a fews questions. Should I visualise different scenes everyday with my perfect man (like travel to different countries, doing romantic things) or just focus the outcome--getting married in Greece?

Also, the difficult thing to me is, I always picture 2 persons are getting married in Greece, one is me and one is my husband, I see "them" , I see "they" are taking wedding photo, that mean I can't feel the touch like feeling my bridal dress etc. is it also ok?

Should I visualise different scenes everyday with my perfect man (like travel to different countries, doing romantic things) or just focus the outcome--getting married in Greece?

If it makes you feel good, then do both, just make the one of the wedding in Greece your main visualisation.  You will find that when you do this, your imagination will come up with similar thoughts anyway.  

I always picture 2 persons are getting married in Greece, one is me and one is my husband, I see "them" , I see "they" are taking wedding photo, that mean I can't feel the touch like feeling my bridal dress etc. is it also ok?

If you visualise two people like this, then you may manifest a wedding in Greece which you attend, but it is for two people.  Best to do this from behind your own eyes.  Looking into your husband's eyes on your wedding day.  What you would see as you sign the register.  What you would see as the ring is placed on your finger.  Looking round at your congregation.  Looking round at all of the lovely scenery (Santorini, go there!)  What you would see as you looked at your own dress.  It might feel a bit strange to do this at first, but you will get used to it with a bit of practice.

Thank you Sir!

I try my best to do it everyday although it is sometimes quite hard to do it because I am very easy to distract and think another thing. But I will keep practicing! Thank you!

Good, keep at it because the more you practice the easier it will get.  See if you can set aside a specific time of day to visualise as well, then you will get into the habit of doing it at that time.  A time when you will be comfortable, and there won't be that many distractions.  Late at night or first thing in the morning when you wake up are good times, because you will be feeling either tired or drowsy, and this is when the subconscious mind is at its most active (and the interfering conscious mind at its least!) 

I tried to do it before I go to sleep, but it makes me can't go into deep sleep, I am always dreaming whole night, why?

Also, when i wake up in the morning, I try to visualise the wedding, but a few second later I will fall asleep again =.=

So I do it at around 9pm (after my dinner)

Okay, that's good, you know when is a good time for you.  The most important things are that you are comfortable, and there are no other distractions like phones ringing or children wanting to play.  Take a few deep breaths and then spend about 5-10 minutes visualising.  Have some key images in your mind to do each time, but also let your mind wander a bit.  If you find yourself imagining something else associated with your wedding, then think that thought: it's your mind giving you prompts, and these are creative thoughts as well.  Sustained imagination is very powerful and will create for you if you are consistent with it.

You're going to have the best wedding ever!

I watched a bunch of Mind Movies just like you are describing on youtube. But if we make our own, we can be sure there are no resistant themes for us personally.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service