Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

After reading two posts tonight about drawing back an old lover I feel like I have to tell you how I did it.

First off, there are hundreds of posts with advice on this. I read them and, honestly, hated most of them because they said what I am about to echo. You have to love yourself first. If you are thirsty and your friend asks for a sip how would you feel if they drained your water glass? Then did it again? Every day? Eventually you'd hide the glass. You'd tire of it. If you don't love yourself first, as much or more than your lover, then this is what you are doing. Do you find yourself looking for signs of their devotion, maybe posing little tests? Do you find yourself disappointed with their actions and wishing they'd said this and not that? Then you aren't seeing how marvelous you are.

If you knew how amazing you were you would never ask for validation again because it would be unnecessary. That's like begging for a quarter when you have a $100 in your pocket.

My second tip is, and oh, I cannot emphasize this enough in any language: Do not pin all your hopes and dreams on one person. By doing so you are cutting out the opportunity to let The Universe/deity of your choice do its job. This is the main testament of LoA, that you must trust The Universe to provide what you need.

Now...can you attract a specific person? Hell, yes. I've done it, romantically and platonically, more times than I can count. It's absolutely possible and I could cite at least 10 stories right here. I romantically drew two different men to me and both, both, were disasters. I felt like I needed to dictate to The Universe what I needed. I will decide! What I was really saying is, "I'm scared and I think control is the answer to this fear."

Just decide on the type of person you want and let it go. Look, if you really think so-and-so is your guy or girl then go ahead. Manifest them. You may turn out to be right. Yet wouldn't you rather manifest more of what you want at an even faster pace? Then do this:

Hey, Universe! I would like someone who is _______, ________, and has very much the _______ quality. I want someone who will make me a better person by their very company. I want someone who I can call my best friend and my lover.

Or something like that. Make up your own specific affirmation.

Then let it go.

Go get a second job or, even better, start volunteering with those who aren't as fortunate as you to realize that LoA is real! Learn a new sport. Take a Thai cooking class. If you obsess over what you want day and night, day and night then your focus is on the attainment of the manifestation, not the person. If you feel like you're waiting then, yep, you're waitin'.

The Universe sees a lot more than we can with our limited eyesights. It can see who and what is needed and wanted. So put in your order and sit back and chill. In the meantime get those business cards ready or develop that website. Get new sheets for the bedroom you and your love will share. Nab some change of address forms from the post office. Just starting prepping because when it comes it will be fast and you'll be ready.

Here is my most recent story. Last summer I dated a man who seemed perfect yet in retrospect and because I wasn't allowing honesty with myself he wasn't It. But I believed it because I wanted the dream so much! He asked me to marry him twice and bought a ring. Then it all went to hell in a tragic way and he left me, through no fault of my own save my own disbelief in myself.

Second guy was wonderful, wonderful. But he's a man-child -- no job and impotent in his own life. I felt like I didn't deserve more, I don't think.

Both of these men have tried to get me back repeatedly, by the way.

Now I have someone that I have had a crush on for four years, since we first met. He was with someone during this time but every time we ran into one another I introduced him as "one of the best men I've ever met." He's cultured, funny, a fabulous dancer, and a chef. He has conviction, morality, and is hands-down the most positive man I know. This is someone I never ever ever thought I would date, not in a million lifetimes. But we are.

And he loves me!

And it's going very well!

But I never manifested him specifically, you see? I wanted a guy like that. I actually thought over the years that he would be a great guy for me but because of his status I truly thought no more of it. If you only could come see me for a day and hang out with us and hear the story you'd understand that by letting The Universe have its way with my life I got exactly what I wanted! I said it and I chilled out. It is exactly like ordering from a catalog.

In truth I am writing this post to help others, a group that includes myself. I've been off track lately. I got laid off and money is running low -- but what of it? I have this gorgeous man, I have my health, my parents are both still on Earth in bodily form and doing great, I have a really cool writing job as I gain more of them, and my friends are to die for. I live in an amazing city and I have opportunities up the ying-yang. But how easy has it been for me to get out of the land of Law of Attraction?

But the Law of Attraction doesn't forget you, even if you forget it. It keeps and remembers you. Best bet is to use it to your advantage. Refusing LoA is like keeping a gorgeous vehicle that never runs out of gas in your yard and letting it rust. It's still there. We all know it. Why not drive it? Sure, due to construction and various problems the route you take to where you wish to be may not be what you planned, but so what? Have some fun with it! I am my own Love of My Life, and I'm back.

I maybe should write in more detail about letting The Universe find a lover for you. I am a cautionary tale. You can absolutely manifest a specific person but, lordy lord, I never will again! I will exercise my need for control by controlling my actions that determine what I will manifest, not demanding a specific end result.

Universe, __________ is what I want. I'll hang out here and get ready til you get back with it.

Views: 773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much! I'll answer your questions according to how I see LoA:

1. If you think "it's on its way" it will perpetually be on its way. You must know that it is yours, it just hasn't appeared yet. See the difference?

2. Yes, as long as you feel good and appreciating having it. If your main thought is, "Thank you for ______!" and you feel fabulous then that's it.
It's amazing what miracles a little clarification can bring!

Ok, yes, I'm getting it now...unwavering faith and gratitude that it's already yours, and then chilling out and moving on with life with that security.

Thank you so much LA. I love theory, but I'm especially attentive to those who walk their talk.
Thank you again! Sometimes I stumble when I walk this walk but, by and large, I try to remember where the LoA sidewalk is.
Your last sentence says, "I'll hang out here and get ready til you get back with it". Doesn't it imply the same as "if you feel like you're waiting then, yep, you are waiting!" I understand the speed for people to manifest something may differ. But these two sentences confuse my a little. Loved every bit of the rest! Please make me understand the two sentences. Much love. xo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service