Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi - I went to PayPal and got a code for a button to put in my personal group. But it won't upload so I must be doing something wrong.

I've tried adding it as a hyperlink - and the code ends up shortened when I do a paste.....and nothing shows. I've tried just pasting the code and nothing shows. I've even tried adding it as a picture and nothing happens.

Oh, and when I went to the Ning support page I didn't see anything that would help me either.

Help?

Retta

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Retta.....

At the very bottom of this page there is an option to REPORT AN ISSUE which sends your inquiry directly to Ning.....
When I click it takes me to a form saying

Use this form to report an issue to Powerful Intentions, the creator of Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community.

To me, that sounds like the PI people not the Ning people...........but that is the form that will take me to Ning?

Retta
Yes.....they are the ones who do all the maintenace for this site and I'm sure you will get a reply....Also, if you send Wayne a message he will get you the answer you are looking for or direct you to the person that can!

Love you,
Awesome
That report does go to us ( PI ) and sometimes we can help but not always, especially if it is a NING technical issue.

Let's see what Wayne says.
Hello Retta,

I just ran a test in my own forum and it worked just fine. From Pay Pal I designed a button and copied the code.

I went to one of my forums and did a straight paste and save and it went in well.

If you run into promblems still contact me and I will call you. Send me a note with your number....

Peace and Love
Wayne
Just wanted to say "Wayne, you are AWESOME"!

PI is a project of the heart as we really do not make money from it, so
it is wonderful that Wayne gives of himself so freely from his heart!
Thank you Marcy,

You know how much I appreciate you and also in all you do here

Peace and Love
Wayne
Yes, Wayne IS THE MAN. He helped me solve this puzzle and fixed things up for me.

Thanks Wayne for coming to my rescue once again. (I always wanted a knight to rescue me. I'm glad that Kat lends you out once in a while)

Retta

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service