Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I haven't been on here in a long while but for those of you that know me, you may remember awhile ago that I posted a few threads about my vivid dreams and how for years I have been dreaming about this beautiful girl. Recently I think I have found this girl and I want to attract her as my wife.

Now I know when people want cars they clear a space in their garage for the new car, check craigslist for the car often. Or when people want to attract money they mail themselves checks, or they write a check for X-Amount of dollars and put it on their wall to look at each day.

How should I prepare to attract a wife? I already started acting more professional and neater, I have been keeping everything cleaner, getting a place of my own, dressing nicer, etc.

What are things I should do to attract my wife?

Views: 944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool thread! I've done this b4, with a list...I made it...a mental list and also wrote it down somewhere, in a book...spoke about what I wanted...(this was early 2010) and by October 2010 I heard about a person who matched this list to an almost perfect 'T' and the more I read about the person...the more I wanted to befriend him online.

Anywhoo, my question is...if one writes such a list, and attracts a person like it, if they ADD extra traits to the list, does that, in turn 'IMPROVE' the person they've attracted or does it attract someone else who is more 'IMPROVED'? =]

Anyone? =]]] *BUMP*

it might be good to remember that the list you're writing or editing, is also a list of things YOU ARE and ARE WILLING TO BE... and that's what makes you a vibrational match.  

Ah okies, thanks for ur input, Steve! =]]

I don't know, Stranger, but I am married and both my (gorgeous and sexy and wonderful) husband and I want him to be richer, for e.g.  can I add that to MY list?

Hee hee!  

=D LOLLL!

Hi Johnny K

You're most definitely on the proper track and have already begun a confident hunt. When in the presence of your prospect(s) invite her in through your welcoming eyes. Allow the two energies to intermingle in hopes of resonating sparks that will ignite one of the most powerful emotions known to mankind "love". In the bag! Good luck my friend.

Respectfully,

mike

Thank you Mike, I will keep checking out all of my prospects and keep posting updates.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service