Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

In this article I would like to briefly touch on how you can be happy, always, for the rest of your life. For many people that statement seems almost impossible. So many people in the world struggle with what they think will bring them true happiness.

Happiness is not a collection of 'things.' Happiness is a ‘state of mind.’

Every one of us is blessed with the freedom and power to CHOOSE happiness. It is simply a ‘conscious’ choice we can make. To most people this seems extraordinarily simple. Guess what? It is, and that’s one reason people do not see this simple key to being happy.

Most people look in all the wrong places for happiness when it’s right in front of them within their own mind.

Most people say things like “If I win the lottery or inherit lots of money then I’ll be happy”…”If I can find a beautiful person who loves me I’ll be so happy”…”If I can get this great job I’ll be happy”…”When I can buy the car of my dreams I’ll be happy.”

This is totally backwards thinking.

None of these things will make you truly happy because they are all transitory. Their effects change or wear off eventually. The ‘secret’ to having all the things you desire in life is to first become truly happy then they will be attracted to you. True happiness can ONLY be found from within. YOU are the only one who can make YOU happy.

True and LASTING happiness will come into your life when you realize it’s simply a ‘state of mind’ you consciously CHOOSE to be in. You can instantly switch from depression, anxiety, stress, or sadness by simply exercising your powerful freedom of choice. No matter what problem or crisis appears in your life you can still choose how you approach it and how you feel about it. Instead of letting your emotions control how you feel, decide you will control your emotions.

When you consciously exercise your power of CHOOSING how you will feel in all matters, life becomes much slower and more manageable. You become much calmer, more joyful, happier, and you make much better decisions in all areas of your life.

Now, that won’t always be so easy to do. We all experience traumatic happenings in our lives such as the illness or death of a loved one, the death of a precious pet, loss of a job, unforeseen accidents, and many other events that cause us mental and physical pain. It’s normal for all of us to feel depression, anger, stress, anxiety, worry, doubt, and a host of other negative emotions.

The trick is to consciously realize what we are feeling, then look for the ‘other side of the coin.’ For every negative thing that ever happens to us I promise you there is a positive side of it. It is always there, but most people never attempt to ‘look’ for it.

The next time you are affected by a traumatic or negative event in your life step back and ask yourself “Where is the positive side of what’s happened?” Talk with yourself and identify what emotions you are feeling. Once you identify these emotions ask yourself what you can do right now to change and replace them. Ask yourself what ‘opportunity’ could be present that you may not be seeing?

My Dad was a great man. Not famous, but to our family and everyone who knew him he was a special individual. He was always available to anyone to give whatever help he was capable of giving at all times. I also looked up to my Dad as the nicest, most caring man I ever met in my life and when he passed away many years ago I was devastated.

But instead of wallowing in my grief, sadness, and depression, I consciously CHOSE to remember all the great things my Dad did for all of us and for all the people who’s lives he influenced. I CHOSE to remember what a caring and devoted person he was.

When remembering the visions of my childhood, my teen years, and my life as an adult and all my interactions with my Dad throughout my life, a huge smile automatically crossed my face. I couldn’t help but smile. I couldn’t help but feel good about his life, even though I was very sad he was gone. I CHOSE to be happy within about all the good my Dad accomplished in his life and how lucky I was to have had him as my Dad.

No matter what happens to us in life if we just step back and consciously CHOOSE to look at the situation from different angles we will surely find answers, solutions, opportunities, and new outlooks to help us handle anything thrown at us. I promise you they are ALWAYS there waiting for you to find them. You have the power of CHOICE concerning how you feel and it is a powerful weapon at your disposal to help you overcome all obstacles in your life.

CHOOSE to be happy and consciously tell yourself this just before you go to bed at night and as soon as you wake up each morning. When things aren’t going your way during your day REMIND yourself of the massive power of CHOICE you have within you to feel any way you want to feel. You have incredible power within you and nothing can stop you when you activate your power.

CHOOSE to be happy every day…and your life will change quickly…CoachDoug

Sign up for my free newsletter at http://www.law-of-attraction-lifestyle.com/free-coaching.html

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, I read before to always look within.

Thats why I am trying to fix my selfesteem and selflove right now instead of looking for a boyfriend or material things.
When you love and accept yourself others will automatically do the same and will be attracted to you.
Well said Shaun. You 'get it' my friend.
Star:
We're all human and will always experience the entire gamut of emotions that life entails. Don't beat yourself up about having bad days, or not feeling like your life is going where you want it to go, or not being able to manifest your dreams and desires on a regular basis. We all have these bad days/periods in life.

But DO REMEMBER that what thoughts and emotions you focus your energy and attention on will surely attract more of the same. If you're having a bad day and cannot seem to change your attitude you will attract more of what's making that day bad. It cannot happen any other way in life.

Once you 'shift' to having good, positive, happy thoughts and feelings you will automatically attract more of the same. That's the Law and it never fails to work and affects everyone on the planet.

It sounds like you are at least able to consciously recognize that you're having a bad day and that gives you a 'tool' to use to change what you are focusing your thoughts and emotions on. Easier said than done, I know. But if everyone could master their thoughts and emotions 100% with no negativity then everyone in the world would be happy and have all their dreams at all times. That's not reality.

Star, try not to worry about what happened yesterday or last week or any time in your past that may make you feel bad. That time period of your life is now gone and you cannot go back and re-live it. And don't worry about what's going to happen tomorrow or next week or any time in your future. It's not here yet and you cannot experience it yet. Focus on your NOW. Right now is all you have to live in. Right now, this very moment you are reading this, is the only time you have to live in. So choose your thoughts and feelings based on your NOW only and decide to make them positive and happy and peaceful.

Kick any negativity from the past out of your mind and use your tremendous inner power of choice to have the thoughts and feelings you desire in your mind NOW. Recognize your negative thoughts and feelings and visualize blasting them out of your mind with a swift kick in the you-know-what. They don't own your mind...YOU own your mind. Believe me, I have bad days also but I am able to recognize it and work hard to change my thoughts and feelings. I'm not always successful, but I'm always 'in the game' and battling and striving to control how I think and feel.

Keep working hard at it. It's a process that we get better and better at as time goes on. The more you practice the easier it will get for you to control how you think and feel...I promise you that!
Great post! I love the idea about the positive side of any event. Really a great post!

Thanks for sharing!!

Well said...

Really good and I love how Morning Star is bumping these cool posts!

It's like today I got to work in a wonderful school - I've got to work in some fantastic places since September, very grateful!  And I said to one of them what a lovely environment it is and she said it IS but she's kind of got used to that.  And the way humans are is that when we get a goal, when we manifest something, it DOES feel GREAT but then we soon want the next thing - and that's OK, in fact, Abe says that's how the Universe expands!  So it's important to get as happy as we can because, sorry guys, but we'll always want stuff!  Yes, we can keep getting it (wooh hooh!) but we'll find something else we want, which may also including giving back but all sorts of other things can be included in that.  So that's why as Abe says we never "get it all done."  And that's kinda how it SHOULD be.  So the aim is to enjoy the kind of never-ending journey! 

Doug lives around Seattle, he's Facebook friend and has been an AWESOME resource on coaching sports for me.  he posted a list here on here PI a few years back, I'd love to find it again.  I remember how deeply it moved me, but nothing about the content at all anymore.  Funny how that happens.   

Another wonderful thread that's been brought back to life - thank you! :D

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service