Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

1. Create a morning routine that will give you the very best start to each day, and commit to it. I highly recommend including watching, listening to, or reading something that makes you laugh out loud. :) Starting every day with a literal LOL will get the "feel-good" chemicals going in your brain, which will help to keep your prefrontal cortex online.

2. Put reminders in your phone for 3 times a day, to stop what you're doing and take just 30 to 60 seconds to feel love for something or someone. For example: Spend just 30 to 60 seconds imagining hugging your pet, hugging your grandparent, or skiing, or swimming or... whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy or excited and exhilarated. Do this three times, every day, regardless of what's going on in your life. Again, it will help to bring/keep your prefrontal cortex online.

3. Decide what you want to achieve, and then keep your focus on that, as you would keep your focus on your end destination when travelling somewhere. When negative distractions come up, choose to see them as just part of the scenery on your way to your destination - not as a destination themselves. ;)

4. Develop the skill of controlling your emotional state by controlling the chemical state of your brain and body - by consciously choosing your focus in any given moment.

5. Change the memories of your childhood to support whatever it is you want in your life now. For example: If you want to be more successful, create new memories of being successful as a child, and growing up in a successful family. 

Your subconscious doesn't know the difference between imagination and reality, cannot use logic or reason, and cannot judge something as unrealistic - it will believe whatever you give it. It will then prompt your brain and body to produce the chemicals that will create the emotions, feelings, sensations, and impulses that will affect your conscious mind - impacting your beliefs about yourself and the world around you, as well as your perception, actions, decisions, choices; etc.

Don't Wish for a Happy 2019 - MAKE it exactly what you want it to be - you have the power, you just need to choose to use it! ;) :)

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Illusions what does "prefrontal cortex online" refer to?  I haven't heard that expression before in LOA circles so just curious? 

Hi London Guy :)

Whenever the brain and body go into the emergency fight-freeze-flight state (and every negative emotion is a level of that stress state) - one of the many effects of the stress chemicals being pumped into the system is that blood is drained from the prefrontal cortex of the brain. This is the part of the brain where we do our cognitive thinking - problem-solving, processing of information, strategizing, communication, assessing opportunities etc. It effectively shuts down due to reduced blood-flow - because it's not necessary for running away, fighting, or pretending to be dead when you're faced with a "lion" ;) :D

This is why you can't make reliable decisions or use clear judgement when you're feeling angry, upset, frustrated, sad, etc. - because that part of your brain is offline and you literally can't think straight! ;)

That makes it a top priority to get into a happy, calm, joyful, state - as the stress chemicals leave your system, the prefrontal cortex comes back "online" and you're able to think more clearly again. You're able to see opportunities you couldn't see before, strategize, problem-solve, and communicate more effectively. Your judgement will also be more reliable than it is when you're only using the back of your brain (the older, more primitive part that is geared for immediate survival).

Hope this clarifies, but let me know if you still have questions. :) 

Hi Illusions,

Thank you very much for this info.  Yes I find this stuff fascinating and could listen all day to people talking about it.  It reminds me of the work of Dr. John Veltheim and his cortices technique which he speaks of in a similar fashion and he actually recommends doing some thing called the Cortices technique on a daily basis.  Not sure if you are familiar with his work. 

G

Hi G :)

No, I haven't come across him - I'll look him up, thanks :) 

Yes, the brain-body-subconscious-mind-emotions connection is my favorite of all topics. From a child, I've always had a fascination for why people do what they do. And I'm grateful that I now get to spend my days on my passion. :)

Have a Fabulous Tuesday! :) 

Thanks you too.  Great website, I was just reading through some of the bits. 

Great answer

Fabulous post Illusions! 

Thanks, Dorothy, glad you like it! :) x

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service