Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've been going to pubs/bars for the last few months and have seen this women and her friend. 

There was the one time where we all met up and had a chat together however that was only the once. That was the 3rd time I see them and they did seem very nice and polite.

The other times, she had her aunties over and there was the polite smile.

Oddly enough, it doesn't seem like it could evolve into a friendship as yet. I know I will see her every week and who knows, if they see me constantly it could evolve. However I've had many good dreams about this women and her friend and I hope it's a sign there could be good things to come.

I will see this lady and her friend again every week. I could take the initiative and chat with them. We're not really acquaintances, let alone friends. I did see them last week which I just walked past them and could have had a chat. 

However, law of attraction wise, what can I do to try and evolve this into a friendship?

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Relax. The more you relax & trust the Universe the more you'll attract the perfect people for you without any effort and struggle. You have already sent your request to the Universe, it knows what you want, stay in a state of positive expectation. What it's meant for you will naturally flow in your life without you forcing it or begging for it.

All the blessings

The state of positive expectation is the big thing here.  Stay calm, stay positive, trust that the Universe has your back and is taking care of everything, and the friends you desire will come to you.

L'immagine può contenere: testo

Thank you very much for your comments Dorothy!

You want to attract women whom want to be with you, say, "A lovely woman always wants to be my girl, my lover and friend " Then let the universe offer you women with this quality. Right now you are asking the universe to pigeon hole you in the friend-zone with a particular person. And you might just get that and end up staying frustrated.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service