Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I appreciate the health that is mine, yours -- ours.

I appreciate all the people around me who are in touch with that health, and the health that is in every single person I know: all the ways each one of us allows health in our lives. I appreciate that I can see, that I have ways to communicate with each person here; that I can hear the ticking of the keys as I type, the way I can breathe, smell, touch, taste, listen -- all that gives me live and enables me to enjoy it.

I appreciate that there are so many resources of healing, and that the vast majority of people in this world are healthy, and that ALL have access to perfect health.

I appreciate that there are so many pathways to health -- every resource and piece of information we get about health contains within it something that is useful for each one of us -- one thing, several things, that we can do to affirm and allow health into our lives, be it via traditional medicine or alternative medicine or simply by belief and the practice of spirituality and the Law of Attraction.

Health and well-being abounds, wherever we go.

Love abounds. Goodness abounds. Every one of us desires wellness, and everything that appears to the contrary leads us to desire MORE wellness, which is available and already offered and DONE, accessible to us all when we affirm the wellness that we do have, and feel good about all the things that are here to help us be well and stay well.

There is so much to appreciate -- the delicious foods we eat, the abundance of clean water, and the abundance we have so that we can share this with others, and create ways to bring assistance to others that enables all to affirm the wellness that is OURS.

I appreciate those who so intelligently create things that can bring health to so many people.

I affirm that in all of us, no matter how we express it, is a desire for wellness and well-being, and even when we live in fear, we are adding to the power of our desire for wellness. When this desire is manifested, it will be truly amazing and wonderful.

Let's celebrate health and wellness!

Blessings and love,
Mary Jo

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, Lets Celebrate health and wellness!!!!
Cheers! Cheers! Here's to abundant health!
Thank you Mary Jo
All the best that health and wellness has to give, belongs to you…….
Infinite wellness abounds !!!!!
peace.....
And to you as well.

Blessings and love,
Mary Jo
Count me in..............Party time!

Great post Mary Jo!
You may bring the party favors, Awesome!
It is done -- so be it!

Right

I affirm that in all of us, no matter how we express it, is a desire for wellness and well-being, and even when we live in fear, we are adding to the power of our desire for wellness. When this desire is manifested, it will be truly amazing and wonderful.

Love this!

Health is the greatest gift, but when we don’t have it, we certainly notice. Don’t take good health for granted, and don’t complain about bad. Give thanks for the good health you have. If you have plenty and your body is fine, then your gratitude will be rewarded with more and more good health. If you’re not too healthy, give thanks for the parts of your body which do work, and whatever is wrong will be corrected and healed, and more and more of your body parts will improve. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service