Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi Friends,

A few days ago, I posted about how I attracted my ex back. This was my first ex, and I attracted him back last year without trying. 

This post is about how I attracted my other ex back. It happened out of the blue this afternoon. This is the same guy I spoke about in my previous post, the one who I felt was closer than the first to being very close to my ideal mate. 

The story continues. After I met this guy, I was blissfully happy for the while. However, a person very close to me didn't approve of him, especially his past. She kept discouraging me from pursuing something serious with him. After listening to her repeatedly, I began to fall out of alignment. I also began to feel insecure, and then it happened. I spoke to him one night, and the next day he was gone. He just vanished. I realized when my text went unanswered. I didn't expect someone I was so close to to just disappear on me, but he did. 

My immediate reaction was of course, of denial. I waited for him to get back to me, but he didn't. In about a month, I knew that I had officially been left, without any explanation or notice. 

I spent the next few days feeling very insulted. I was also about to go lower and get depressed, but caught myself in time and prevented myself from deteriorating. I was also meditating regularly at this time so that really helped me stay neutral.

I went about my life as usual. I continued to meet several men who were interested in me, and briefly went out with one of them. That didn't work out, but at least I was handling it well. I also went on a vacation, and was given additional responsibility at work. All of this put together helped me stay sane and prevented me from feeling too sad. I was functioning normally. Yes, I did have moments of extreme sadness where I felt dejected. I let myself cry in those moments. I rediscovered Abraham Hicks and listened to several of their videos. I also joined this forum and started seeking relief. I was practicing affirmations of loving myself and releasing fear too.

In all these months, I truly believed that he would return. There was no doubt in my mind. I have no idea why I felt this way, but I did. A few times, I visualized receiving a text message from him and talking to him. But those visualizations sometimes made me feel very sad, so I stopped.

A few days ago, an important person in my life explained the importance of forgiveness to me. It resonated a lot, and I decided to consciously forgive this person for breaking my heart. I also visualized him being very successful in his career, wished him well mentally and then went about my day.

Today was just another day at work. I had a meeting in a different room, so I left to attend it. After the meeting, I returned to my desk to drop off my laptop, notebook and phone, so I could swing by to the break room to grab a cup of tea. Just as I was about to drop my phone, I casually glanced at it, and saw his name and a message in the notifications!

I was in shock. He asked me how I had been. He also mentioned that he was visiting my city this weekend, and that he wanted to meet me and explain himself.

Today is almost the 6 month mark of this disappearance. I'm not sure what I should do. I'll go with what my gut tells me.

I really can't believe this happened. It seems unreal even as I write it. But it's 100% true.

Views: 569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't worry, I'm not going to leave the PI forum forever, just for a while, so that I'll detach myself from my desire.

Well, you already said how you managed to get your ex back: you let go, and he appeared. But I can't seem to be able to let go at the moment. Even my gut feeling is confused sometimes. I mean, there are times when I feel happy and confident and I know and feel that he'll return, but there are also times when doubts kick in, doubts of the type "what if?", and they really destroy my mood and my way of thinking. Then confidence appears again, then doubts, then again confidence and so on. As I said, I've read cases where people had doubts at the beginning, but they overcame them, and got to a point where they had no doubt that their former lover would return, and they did return, so yeah, if it was possible for others who were more or less in the same situation as me, then it is possible for me as well, I just have to let go.

Okay, I'm sure you can do it and I wish you the best of luck :)

Another trick that may work is not thinking about your ex at all. Then your doubts won't bother you.

The one thing I always remember is "If he is meant to be with me, the universe will bring him to me". Try this and let go.

Hope you see you stick around PI and hope you publish your success story very soon :)

Hi, although I seem "new" here I actually have been a member since maybe late 2011, just stopped coming here several years ago.  I came back just now after "coincidentally" getting a notification of a comment on an old post, not even mine, after years of not getting any notifications (!!).  Interestingly, I've been struggling with some issues lately and badly in need of guidance (which I've started to get!).  When I saw the email I thought maybe "the Universe" was trying to guide me where I could get some inspiration again!

I began just browsing and saw this thread, a subject I'm very familiar with because I had several ex's return, however, that happened long before I ever heard of the LoA so I was not following any "rules".  Therefore, I believe I might be able to help a little, at the same time I feel blessed to be able to "give" rather than just take from here, so sharing part of my experiences feels just right.

For starters, I don't think it's absolutely necessary to "let go", I surely didn't know about that back in the day and still got results.  The 1st time my then b/f literally walked away after we had an argument about his handling of his finances; we were going to get engaged and we'd agreed to save money which I had done but he was not doing.  He didn't call later nor the next day and so on for a month.  I was SO disraught I got depressed enough for it to interfere with my work so my doctor gave me a certificate for a work leave and an anti-depressant.  I could hardly eat or sleep until the med he prescribed kicked in, then I'd sleep pretty deeply.  In the meantime, I'd read in "The Power of Positive Thinking" the story of a woman whose husband had begun to go out at night and was probably gone every night prior to asking her for a divorce.  She consulted the author of the book was given advice on several areas, like softening her attitude, taking better care of her appearance, etc. and the most important, to start visualizing him being at home and doing things with her like before.   As advised, she told him to give her 90 days, and if at the end of that period he still wanted the divorce she'd consent to it, and he agreed.  She was very dilligent about putting all the advice to work recognizing her part in the failure of her relationship and took steps to correct that.  She began imagining sitting in his favorite chair reading the paper in the evenings and doing things together.  One day she did a double take when she saw him actually sitting in his chair reading the paper as he used to.  They began talking and doing little things together Finally, on the 90th day while they were playing golf together she asked him if he knew what day it was, he didn't know so she reminded him of what she'd told him, he replied to her sheepishly something like "Where did you get the idea that I would really divorce you, I couldn't live without you".

That was my inspiration so, painful or not, I began imagining my ex calling me and us doing things like before.  I also found in a Unity book a wonderful prayer that said in one line that God can make a way where there's no way and I would read it out loud right after getting out of bed and before going to sleep.  Then after about a month very early one morning I woke up from my "deep" sleep hearing the phone ring, I wondered why nobody had answered it yet but I got up to do it.  It was my b/f, he'd let it ring and ring.  He told me he'd missed me tremendously and earlier had found some pics of us dancing which were taken at a fancy ball we attended and he couldn't wait any longer.  About 7 mo. later we got married.  However, at this point I have to say that our relationship was a rocky one and we ended up divorced after 12 years during which we had several separations.  The marriage did give me my 2 precious children, now adults, and brought me to live in the U.S. (I lived in another country), which had been one of my great desires so I really have no complaints.

I even met him through applying the LoA unbeknownst to me but that's part of another story which also includes a great job I got.  But, as it's been a "habit" of mine, although I could give birth to a lot of my desires I'd later ruin everything through doubts and unbelief, and sadly, all these years later I haven't completely conquered that (but I keep working on it!).

So, don't worry about letting go or not, I personally don't think that's really necessary, even after I learned about the LoA I don't think I ever "let go" of anything I wanted, at least not entirely, and I still got quite a few things.  DO try to fill your time with work, activities, social interactions or a hobby if possible so you don't obsess about your ex being gone and so you don't feel despondent.  Hopeful is how you should feel and then certain as the OP felt on her own.  Anytime you start to feel sad start repeating affirmations (have them prepared ahead of time) to get you back on track.  But imagining somebody back has been very powerful for me, I remember another time when someone disappeared from my life and I used to look at the parking spot (in an apt. complex without assigned parking) where he'd parked his red car and imagined it there again and a few months later he came knocking on my door and his car was parked in that same spot.  We didn't get back together but at least it was my decision and I had the closure I'd needed.

I do highly recommend that you examine your motivations for wanting your ex back.  As an anonymous person said a "breakup" means that something was "broken", so unless you know what it was and work on fixing it it's just not going to work out, at least in the long run if you get your desire.  Usually, we all play a part in a relationship's deterioration and we must OWN it, but if by chance it was all or mostly the other person or you're basically incompatible, it's best to let it go and believe that someone better/more suitable will enter our lives when we are ready.  Don't ever let your grieving or fear of being alone get in the way of clear thinking, sometimes we can be "addicted" to a person that's really not right for us.

Hi Rackie, I am the OP. I know that your comment was not intended for me, but I want to say thanks for posting your experience. 

We've had this discussion several times over the past few months on this forum - can we attract someone back into our life who doesn't want to get together with us? If yes, what about free will?

I see from your response that you are very knowledgeable in LOA, so I invite you to be more active here so you can help those of us out who want to attract an ex.

This is great to hear GeeVee. A lot of people never really get any explanation, glad you're atleast presented with an option to hear it. I'm sure your inner guidance will point you to the right direction, if you let it. All the very best for everything.

Thank you Seeker. I hope that everyone who is going through what I went through is helped by the Universe. I see many people join this forum with the hope of getting their ex back, thinking that this will help them feel relieved. But it really doesn’t. I understand now that I am responsible for how I feel, and another person’s presence or behavior towards me can not change that.

Will I get back with my ex? Time will tell. But this experience has really taught me a lot about how life works

Wow, so intetesting a manifestation.

Indeed :) I hope everyone waiting for their ex gets them back. 

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service