Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Aren't there others here whom just think there has to be some specific magic part of all of this that just doesn't allow people to do real good manifesting when it comes to money? Like "I can manifest everything, but the U won't ever allow me to manifest large sums, or even reasonably medium sums of money!:?

I just want money, I'm tried to talking about it and letting it stay in some kind of tangible hidden rehlm that will never bring it into my life. I'm NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT MONEY I'm here to save, spend, and ENJOY MONEY by HAVING IT.

How can any of us jump past that Blockaid that the U seems to have permanently up? I do not think it's that I'm ALWAYS 150% blocking money from myself. I've been poorer and poorer as the last 9 years have gone by. Why cannot I just have my billion dollars NOW, Abe? Or Bashar, or whomever teacher?

THe way things are going I will simply starve to death on the streets. I'm moving in a worse and worse scenerio by the day. How can I TURN THIS STUPD SINKING SHIP OF A MONEY RELATED VIBE AROUND?  I have 8 or 12 health issues, I deserve, but the damn gov't wont give me disability?

It has to be THE HARDEST BATTLE I'VE EVER TRIED TO FIGHT IN MY ENTIRE 47 YEAR LIFE, IS TO PROVE I HAVE BLOWN DISCS, FIBROMYALGIA, CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY, SEVERE ADHD, SENSORY DISORDERS, COMPLEX PTSD, BIPOLAR, BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER?

tHOSE ARE THE ONES THAT ARERRRRRRREEEEE DIAGNOSED AND THE GOV'T HAS MAGICALLY DISCOUNTED!

WHY CANOT i MANIFEST A DECENT LIFE? DID I KILL SOME ELVIS IN A PAST LIFE?

WHY DO I GET TO SUFFER AND SUFFER AND HAVE NOTHING, AND BE ABUSED IN HOMELESS SHELTERS  UNTIL I HAVE TO SLEEP IN DRIVEWAYS AND IN DOORWAYS TO NOT BE ABUSED INSIDE SHELTER AND RISK GETTING SERIOUSLY ATTACKED TO SURVIVE, THIS IS NOT A LIFE!

i'M NOT LIVING NOT ANY MORE.

i'M STARTING TO JUST EXPECT TO HAVE A STROKE OR A HEART ATTACK FROM THE STRESS OF MY CURRENT LIFE AND HEALTH ISSUES AND DIE VERY SOON. YES I'VE SUFFERED SO LONG, I'M STARTING TO THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR AN END TO BE SOMEDAY STOP THIS BULLS

WHY CANNOT ABE FIX PEOPLE LIKE ME SO I CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY WHAT IS LEFT OF MY LIFE?

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHY CANNOT ABE FIX PEOPLE LIKE ME SO I CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY WHAT IS LEFT OF MY LIFE?

"Abe" cannot fix you. There is nothing outside of yourself that can fix you. There is nobody who can rescue you and give you the life you desire except you. The life you have now is your creation, and as hard as that may be to accept, you must accept it if you are ever to create differently for yourself. 

Others could try coming to your rescue, but it will not work because they cannot fix you. You could be given some money, and experience some temporary relief, but it, and everything it bought, will be gone in no time if you do not change the underlying patterns of belief, thought and behavior that have brought you to where you are now.

Perhaps the most difficult part of LoA practice is accepting full responsibility for your life, as you have created it. Until you do that, however, nothing can truly change.

I have been TRYIng, and DOING for 13 years. It's to the point that when I just give up trying.............and quit even thinking about MAKING anything happen with thought, or focusing DELIBERATELY, and I just go about my life/day, then SH*T happens and things I want shift into my life.

Money, Money, Money is nothing but scraps of green paper. It means nothing. How can anyone get passionate about green paper? People don't want money but they do want what money can buy. Their whole focus is going in the wrong direction and that is why they don't get anywhere. If you want a new car, then focus on the car you want. A home, then focus on the home. Sure, there is always going to be someone out there that says they won the lottery but how many millions of people didn't win? Manifest the basics and you far more likely to get their. I want a good life. I want a mate that is so special. Remove the qualifications and restrictions. You say you want this beautiful blonde girlfriend and you walk right by the redhead girl that could be the love of your life if you just opened your mind a little. Look back in your life and see all the major turning points in your life. Were they a result of your decisions or the universe? If the good ones were the universe nudging you and the bad ones were you decisions, that should tell you your not thinking right. Open your mind. While we all need a minimum amount of money to live, Money does not make you happy. Things do not make you happy. You may get a temporary rush that makes you feel good but that quickly disappears and your left empty trying to find the next sparkly thing that can make you forget your unhappiness.    

True! Our society has this obsession with money, i think too many times money is used to distract ourselves from the real deal, that is our spiritual evolution, grow, unconditional joy. When im not able to manifest the money i want it's always for a deeper reason: the Universe gives me much greater gifts in forms of spiritual connection, important teachings, much needed clarity. Just look at how miserable some millionaires are, some of them commit suicide cause money can not give them what they are REALLY needing and seeking. Im not saying it's easy and wonderful to be without money, not at all, im just saying we need to appreciate many other things more - and as a consequence the process of manifesting money will become effortless, because maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story :))
Totally true! We don’t need to exclude money from our lives. It’s ok to be abundant and you can still be spiritual with abundance. Look at eckart tolle, deepak chopra, Esther Hicks, and the list goes on and on. They are not slaves to money and money manifests easily for them.

I have known about the LOA since December 2012. I have manifested lots of good stuff - materialistic and beyond.

But I still haven’t manifested a few things that mean a lot. Turns out I have misunderstood a few concepts which is the reason why I don’t see those manifestations yet.But I am aware that it’s just like any skill where you keep practicing, modifying and improving . 

They say half knowledge is dangerous which is true for LOA too. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service