Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi everyone!

Lately, I've been seeing 11:11 lately...well for a while now, sometimes1:11,, especially on clocks,

Can anybody expains what this means, if it is a sign or something?

Thank you o much in advance for your replies!

I look forward to your replies! :)

Love S

xxxxxxx

Views: 16189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what do u mean?
Im not sure, but this check this out
http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/
Thank you Joshua! :)
I've been seeing 9 alot lately as well. I only now Noticed that every house on my neighborhood in its address(not just the first or last number, in the middle too) also I she 9 and 3s alot on the clocks.
This is really interesting! I have been seeing 3:33 on the clocks recently and I was wondering why. It really startled me at first because just like that webpage says... I would turn my head quickly at the clock! Thank you for posting the link!
Its 10:10 right now. I've been starting too seem the signs ever since I googled that web page. Im really interested in this now.
You know now that I read that page, Im starting to see 11. My other clocks on my computer and cell say 7:06. My home says 7:04. 7+4=11. From what it sounds these guys are Angels and Archangels
I love this...I am always seeing numbers like 333, 444..etc. It started quite a while back. I have never had a bad feeling about it. I "knew" it was heaven speaking to me somehow.. Thank you Universe..and thanks David!xo
join the club
My opinion is this is the work of LOA, when you focus on specific number, it will attract the number showing to you frequently.

Actually, when I focus and keep thinking on specific number, eg. 2058, then I will keep seeing this number everywhere. Sometimes is car plate, invoice number, receipt number, movie insides the TV program, etc ... It can become very frequently until I can see this number everyday.
Hey S :)

You are so DAMN LUCKY looooool i'm so happy for you, i can't stop smilling :)
11:11 is a divine message that you have to take a very good look around cause you have been chosen to step into a greater reality, and most probebly you will find your greatest love or soul mate very soon :)
check this out :)

http://www.harusami.com/soul2soul/twinsoul.html
5th paragraph :)
really i'm so happy for you lol good luck lol
Amy,
Awww wow thank you! :)

Awww I feel damn lucky now! I will send you a friend request as soon as I get on my laptop! :) on itouch at the mo lol

Amy, I had to break up with ex as his strict family split us up nearly 2 years ago... He still contacted me then there would be distance...

Lately i've started loving myself, I have also tried attracting my ex back for quite a while now.

My ex contacted me nearly 2 weeks ago out of the blue, when I had been feeling very positive! :) he said he was thinking of us 2 back together, but still thinking...
We had a great time the next day :)
He wanted to meet up again, but wasn't able to plus he's on holiday now... But I've been seeing 11:11 for quite a while now plus even around the time he contacted me again...
Could 11:11 be helping me if I want him back?

Please reply back :) and thank you for that reply! :) :)

Blessings to you! :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service