Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello, lovely people!

As the title says, I need some more advice about the LOA. Well, some of you may already know that I initially joined PI to get my ex back, but now, I've come to a point where I no longer feel the need to be with him again (not in a romantic relationship, anyway). We broke up 5 or 6 months ago, I think. During these 6 months, there were 3 months in which we didn't talk at all, and I would just keep being sad and miserable for him, I would wait for him to contact me by any means possible, but nothing. One day, he contacted me, but not to get me back, it was something he was curious about, and he had to ask me that question. After that, I asked him to meet on a few occasions just as friends (without mentioning that I wanted something more from him), but he would always find excuses for us not to meet, such as being too busy with his work, and that he'd tell me when he has more free time. These things made me more miserable and frustrated. It all came to a point where I almost fell into depression again. My family and friends were really worried for my health.

And here is the twist that I wanted to talk about, and for which I need some guidance. A few days ago (maybe one week and a half, I think), I just got sick of my ex's excuses, I got sick of me always being the one who puts more effort into making things work, and getting nothing in return from him, only excuses. I remembered that, after the break-up, I started talking online to a guy who is an introvert just like me, and who is also just as shy as I am. He told me that he'd like to meet me one day when I'm also available. I kind of liked him even back then, but I didn't want to meet him being all sad and miserable. I would surely have killed his vibe, too. So, I didn't talk to this new guy for 3 months, I think. However, recently, for a few days, something inside of me (I guess it was my intuition or my Inner Self or whatever you want to call it) was telling me to contact this new guy, since I had nothing to lose, and, in fact, everything was going to be alright. So, after a few days of debating whether I should contact this guy or not, and knowing that he's somewhat shy, I contacted him, and he seemed happy to hear from me, and said that he's not able to keep in touch with people he likes (so, he was afraid that he would just bother me), and I am like that, too. I asked him whether he'd still like us to meet, and he said that he did, and we agreed to talk again next week, and find a day that would be OK for both of us. I am not going to go into more details about this story (not here, anyway; send me a PM if you'd like to know more).

Now, what can I do to make things work with this new guy, and to get rid of all the anxiety and the fears I might have (I am somewhat still afraid I might screw things up with this guy, too)? I also need to mention that since I talked to him, I've been in a better feeling place. Everything just seems more beautiful around me, I can finally smile again, I am finally able to let my ex go, and I wish him nothing but the best (if he ever comes back... well, buddy, it would be too late). And I somehow feel as if I am already with the new guy, I have that great feeling that I would have if I was with him now. I don't know how to explain it, it just came to me naturally, without me having to make any effort. This great state of being comes effortlessly, sometimes I don't even realize when it's coming. I guess this thing is already a first step ahead towards manifestation, but I'd be glad if you could offer me more pieces of advice ^^

Thank you in advance for your advice, and thank you for reading my story ^^

Have a nice day! <3

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all I personally think that introverts are awesome. They seem exclusive . They seem mysterious . They seem to give you a challenge with their shyness. 

I think we all have a type. I have had self esteem issues because I don’t have fair skin. And my past relationships always reminded me of that , meaning I was told that it makes me less attractive. But when I stayed in the Midwest for a few months .. too many guys approached me and most of them mentioned that they loved my skin tone and asked me what I did to get that tanned look. Initially I was hurt , then I felt self conscious but realized that they were complimenting me and eventually I started feeling so beautiful. I now feel that my skin color is one of my positive attributes.After this I never met any guy who said anything about not having fair skin. Even if I do, I’d find that lame because I love my skin tone now.  I don’t mean to say that you must change your location . LOL. But you get my point? There is always someone somewhere who admires what you dislike about yourself. 

Coming back to your story..

I found that this works for me: when you recognize a pattern of manifesting what you fear, it can be hard to completely let go of it. My trick is that I specify and intend the opposite in advance . So for eg., if you think you are not appreciated enough then instead of suppressing your fear of being unappreciated, try setting an intention to meet people who do appreciate you .

In your case, intend that you attract a person for so and so duration. But you must be clear and honest about what you really want. I hope this works for you as well.

Hey! Thanks a lot for your reply ^^

Yes, we are awesome in our own way :) If I feel the person I am talking to is interested in what I have to say and if I see that he/she seems interested in talking to me, than I open myself more easily. If not, I slowly drift away.

Low self-esteem... I've had it since forever, I guess xD I suffer from acne and it has been a challenge for me since I was 11, and it's been 12 years since then. There was a time in my teenage years when my face was literally full of zits (I still have them, but to a lower degree than before) and I wouldn't like to wear make-up at all (I preferred - and I still prefer -  to be as natural as possible), then I would wear too much make-up and my acne would get worse, now I just wear a bit of face cream to make my zits look less red, let's say, but I am most of the times natural. People would laugh about me when I had a lot of zits, they'd say I was ugly and weird and so on. But as I grew up, I saw that people who were really awesome and good looking and intelligent found me good looking, awesome and intelligent as well. The ones who used to make fun of me weren't more intelligent or more good looking than me at all. And I still need to learn how to love myself more, despite my acne and my other flaws.

Yes, I also try to think of what I actually want when doubt and fear kick in, but, as you said, it can be kinda hard at times. I actually try to find some other things to do in order to distract me from what I want.It can be hard, but somehow I am sure it'll be worth it :)

Hello again!

Well, I finally got to meet that new guy, but we didn't dare to do or say too much because of our shyness ^^' But I can say that we like each other, only our schedules are killing us right now, and we don't get to meet or talk too much, but I think everything will be fixed sooner than I think. However, I'll keep the fingers crossed for us, and I'd be so grateful if you could do that as well ^^

Happy manifesting! :D

Glad to hear the update.

Wish you have the best time with him !

Thanks ^^ I also hope for the best. I just need to get to the point where I'll believe 100% that everything will turn out for the best, and it won't feel like an effort at all. In fact, in the past, I got my desires when I was relaxed and in a good mood, and for most of the time I didn't even know I was using the LOA.

I so identify with this situation.BIn the past I have played emotional martyr so much of the time too over x bfs. I fell for someone new and I know I take my insecurities in my vibe with me. We have plenty of moments of playing them out . But I also trust he can wither the storms and let my expressed fears and confusions go and just put them into perspectiv. So they do not actually affect our overall relationship much at all and it remains very steady and strong. And so this has been the manifestef case!

That is a very nice way of dealing with it. Instead of trying hard to always be at your best it is much better to accept yourself for what you are now and trust that even if things don’t stay all bright and beautiful it will still work out. 

Thank you! 

Yeah, Laura said it well, and so did you ^^ I know my thoughts don't have to be perfect, since we all have bad moments from time to time, and times of doubt and fear, but it's up to us how we handle them. All I need to do now is to just simply believe that everything will turn out better than I could have ever imagined, and that somehow, someway and at some point, I'll get my desired outcome. In fact, now that I am thinking better, I manifested my exes into my life in the past (there was one guy that was the opposite of what I wanted, but I think I manifested him because I kept focusing on what I didn't want in a man). Sure, I had my doubts and worries, but somehow I kept persisting, knowing that in the end, I'd get them somehow, and I did when I least expected them to come into my life, when I was relaxed and in a good mood. Why would it be different now? I still can get the guy xD

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service