Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've figured out why some manifestations take years compared to ones that take a few hours.

I was once reading a book called The Secret for Teens or something like that, and I remember reading this when doing extensive research. From what the book told me, it said that the reason why some manifestations take years due to ones that take a few hours is because of the resistance on the particular subject. If you are a person that had strong negative beliefs on a subject, it may take some time to reverse it, because of the vibrations you've emitted out for years. The Secret books even talked about the spiritual staircase, meaning our allowing and resistance worked much like a person going up and down a staircase. If you're a person who has had strong negative beliefs about money or health, it may take longer to reverse this compared to a person who only had mild negative beliefs.

However, because the mind is so powerful, there actually is a way to run to the top of the staircase. How you do this is totally based on your beliefs. Your vibrations have to match the desire, but according to Abraham Hicks, jumping vibrations isn't an easy thing to do. It's going to require focus and practice to un-do all the negative beliefs you've held about a particular subject. Like a computer, the universe has to un-program all that bad stuff, and re-program it with the good stuff. But again, always remember that it is your belief that determines whether you can hit that vibration in a matter of hours compared to years.

How you can also tell whether your situation is getting better or worse is paying attention to these things here.

The All Seeing Eye

If you're seeing signs of this eye whether you are in your room, or out and about, this is a very good sign that your belief has changed, and the universe is working something. This sign is something that "stands out" when you see an object that looks like an eye, or you simply have visions of it.

Positive Changes

If you're seeing changes happening where things are picking up, this is a very good sign. Keep up practicing those positive thoughts.

Patterns

When you see a pattern repeating such as the universe bringing something to you that you don't like, this makes it easier to identify what the problem is. You can then tell what you're attracting, and reverse it by asking the universe to make it non-existent.

That's all for now. Gotta run to work.

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need to reread the whole book if that is your focus because you have just taken 2 and 2 and added them together and worked out they are 100.  You have completely missed the point of that whole chapter.  You can change within an instance, if you are in alignment with it on a vibrational level.  You may want to ask them during te workshop you have signed up for?  When is that?

It is on August 18th.

I may have misinterpreted that sentence. When they said making large jumps was impossible, where they referring to the person making the assumption based on their friends teasing them?

Here's the actual entire paragraph.

"There are those times when friends can prod or tease you into a better-feeling thought, but at other times their prodding or teasing just makes you feel worse. Any success they may have had in helping you feel better has been, for the most part, about how far out of alignment you already were because while it is easy to make small vibrational jumps, it is difficult, or even impossible, to make large ones."

My bad. I think they were referring to the person making the assumption that large jumps were impossible, because I actually have seen people make large jumps.

Again, this is taking one small part of the iceberg and thinking you understand the whole iceberg.  You are missing the point of the entire book in doing so and its not really designed to be used in that way, but used to subjectively examine and play with the universe by understanding the theories and using the processes to gain knowledge.  At present, you are still trying to intellectualise it, without being able to properly apply it and therein is the big mistake and misunderstanding you have.  Again if you were to reread that whole chapter with an open mind (and note I say whole chapter) and then use that information to look at how you have created your life - it would be a very different experience than you currently have. 

That chapter is only like 6 pages, it is short. I'm not trying to intellectualize it, I'm trying to understand what they are talking about.

One process I'm interested in right now is scripting, but my only concern is if the entire script is going to come true, because my vibrations have to match the desire of the story I write. They did say to be playful with this and not take it too seriously, so I'll give it a shot.

Okay but in trying to understand it you are in essence intellectualizing it.  Its fine to do so, but its not going to give you the results you are after.  As I say, its like looking at the tip of the iceberg and thinking you see the whole thing, when in essence there is a huge mass below the water level. 

Now re scripting, the having fun part is a clue to how to do it.  So rather than do it on something serious and life changing, why not do it on something simple like getting a free cup of coffee or a meal or something entirely unimportant and unsignificant.  Its really through doing things like this that you will learn and gain more knowledge.  There are easier ones to begin with, in the processes, and scripting is a little more complicated in comparison but if you feel drawn to it - then that's your inner being communicating with you.

So your Abe workshop is 8 days away - great, that will fly by and then you can ask them these kind of questions live and get direct information on your situations and creations from them.  You will enjoy the workshop.  Just don't be afraid to get up and ask questions.  That is a big tough for some people (me included) but once you do it - it starts changing things and you feel different too and they will give you such good advice relevant to you. 

Something inside me wants to re-live events that happened in the video game Final Fantasy VII, but I'm a bit skeptical after what happened with the Chrono Trigger incident. One thing to know is that its not dangerous since I can stop it at any time. The story of Final Fantasy VII is the best story ever, and I wouldn't mind inviting similar experiences based on the plot, etc.

What do you mean by I'm intellectualizing it?

What do you mean by I'm intellectualizing it?

I mean you are trying to deal and shift this through your mind, rather than on the vibrational level which is why you will never be able to achieve the results you say you desire.  You see the mind is designed to search for problems and solutions on the mental level only.  Sadly life isn't only the mental level way of being, but a combination of several different types (physical, emotional etc).  So looking to create change through the mind alone rarely ever works, but it can assist in shifting focus and making vibrational changes.  You seek to "understand" things and its from that level you will never be master of your life or destiny. 

When you say vibrations, I'm assuming you mean by beliefs. My Torah teacher says logic doesn't exist in the spiritual world, but also teaches that everything starts with the mind.

Come to think of it, all that craziness that happened with those women of the past were actually my creations, but it was also due to a belief I had. So the thing is, if I desire to have a wife as well as a close social circle, I have to create a belief and vibrate on that desire.

One thing I have noticed is that all of my dominant thoughts came true every time I did the manifestation process with the scripting technique before I confirmed it in the Abe book. So if I do the scripting process and vibrate on it, then it should work. Like I said though, I've dropped a wedding ring into the Magical Creation Box, and it hasn't manifested yet compared to the other stuff I've dropped in.

Another thing I wanted to point out....

I totally agree about what you said about some sort of parasite in my mind that is causing me to fail again and again. This past 3 years of trying to connect with women and friends was filled with nothing but humiliation, defeat, mockery, and the list goes on. I've had people laugh at me, say hateful things, put down my masculinity, and every time I think about all this, it just angers me more. The anger has gotten so bad inside me that I've actually had feelings of hatred and jealousy, which is the lowest I've ever felt on the emotional scale in years. As a normal human being, I'm just going to say that honestly, this type of situation is seriously abnormal and uncalled for.

One thing I wanted to try which was mentioned in The Secret, was when Rhonda said the universe didn't know the difference between pretend and reality. This is true, because my Torah teacher actually confirmed this. So by pretending I'm successful in the situation I'm in, then everything would have to follow, because it is law. However, this is going to require focus and practice, because I would have to train to think different thoughts during the day. This is probably why the Popularity With Women manifestation came true when I dropped it into the Magical Creation Box, because I started being playful with the universe, and just pretended it wasn't an issue. This is a very good idea, and it will work. It would kind of be like a secret agent, and slipping under the radar.

When you say vibrations, I'm assuming you mean by beliefs. My Torah teacher says logic doesn't exist in the spiritual world, but also teaches that everything starts with the mind.

If I meant beliefs, I would have used the word "beliefs".  I didn't for good reason and instead use the term vibrations.  You are changing what I have said here to interpret and validate your beliefs here and that is not what I said at all.  Why not instead save your discussion on this for the Abe workshop - it isn't that far away  now.  It will probably make more sense after you have been to it.  Your Torah teacher isn't quite correct, there is a logic or intelligence that runs the universe but it isn't as "human intelligence or logic" but nonetheless it is a logic. 

Come to think of it, all that craziness that happened with those women of the past were actually my creations, but it was also due to a belief I had. So the thing is, if I desire to have a wife as well as a close social circle, I have to create a belief and vibrate on that desire.

Your so determined here to believe this and so its working for you on some level.  Lets see if it creates the results you desire. 

One thing I have noticed is that all of my dominant thoughts came true every time I did the manifestation process with the scripting technique before I confirmed it in the Abe book. So if I do the scripting process and vibrate on it, then it should work. Like I said though, I've dropped a wedding ring into the Magical Creation Box, and it hasn't manifested yet compared to the other stuff I've dropped in

Okay again, you are not listening to advice given to you are you.  You have a consistent need to change things suggested to you previously.  I told you to work through ALL THE PROCESSES IN THE BOOK for good reason, and that some that will appeal to you in the beginning may change and some that don't may become favourites.  Its about working through the book in the order they are presented so you gain practice in all the processese not just Creation Box.  Have you done any of the processes prior? 

I totally agree about what you said about some sort of parasite in my mind that is causing me to fail again and again. This past 3 years of trying to connect with women and friends was filled with nothing but humiliation, defeat, mockery, and the list goes on. I've had people laugh at me, say hateful things, put down my masculinity, and every time I think about all this, it just angers me more. The anger has gotten so bad inside me that I've actually had feelings of hatred and jealousy, which is the lowest I've ever felt on the emotional scale in years. As a normal human being, I'm just going to say that honestly, this type of situation is seriously abnormal and uncalled for.

Note I never use the term parasite to describe anything, nor have I said its your "mind".  This is all your own misinterpretation of what I have said.  Its not really terminology I would use. 

One thing I wanted to try which was mentioned in The Secret, was when Rhonda said the universe didn't know the difference between pretend and reality. This is true, because my Torah teacher actually confirmed this.

Well you are kind of talking about conscious and subconscious here and to some degree these will exist and to some degree they don't exist. However when you really begin working in the advanced teachings you find that they rarely ever use those terms at all and that they don't confirm this at all.  In fact, they are more geared towards conscious choice and conscious awareness which is different to conscious and subconscious.  However for now, its a term you are using to validate your beliefs - so that's fine.   

So by pretending I'm successful in the situation I'm in, then everything would have to follow, because it is law. However, this is going to require focus and practice, because I would have to train to think different thoughts during the day. This is probably why the Popularity With Women manifestation came true when I dropped it into the Magical Creation Box, because I started being playful with the universe, and just pretended it wasn't an issue. This is a very good idea, and it will work. It would kind of be like a secret agent, and slipping under the radar.

Okay.

You said earlier in a thread a while back that a parasite in my mind was disempowering me.

Conscious choice and conscious awareness? I'd love to learn more.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service