Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've figured out why some manifestations take years compared to ones that take a few hours.

I was once reading a book called The Secret for Teens or something like that, and I remember reading this when doing extensive research. From what the book told me, it said that the reason why some manifestations take years due to ones that take a few hours is because of the resistance on the particular subject. If you are a person that had strong negative beliefs on a subject, it may take some time to reverse it, because of the vibrations you've emitted out for years. The Secret books even talked about the spiritual staircase, meaning our allowing and resistance worked much like a person going up and down a staircase. If you're a person who has had strong negative beliefs about money or health, it may take longer to reverse this compared to a person who only had mild negative beliefs.

However, because the mind is so powerful, there actually is a way to run to the top of the staircase. How you do this is totally based on your beliefs. Your vibrations have to match the desire, but according to Abraham Hicks, jumping vibrations isn't an easy thing to do. It's going to require focus and practice to un-do all the negative beliefs you've held about a particular subject. Like a computer, the universe has to un-program all that bad stuff, and re-program it with the good stuff. But again, always remember that it is your belief that determines whether you can hit that vibration in a matter of hours compared to years.

How you can also tell whether your situation is getting better or worse is paying attention to these things here.

The All Seeing Eye

If you're seeing signs of this eye whether you are in your room, or out and about, this is a very good sign that your belief has changed, and the universe is working something. This sign is something that "stands out" when you see an object that looks like an eye, or you simply have visions of it.

Positive Changes

If you're seeing changes happening where things are picking up, this is a very good sign. Keep up practicing those positive thoughts.

Patterns

When you see a pattern repeating such as the universe bringing something to you that you don't like, this makes it easier to identify what the problem is. You can then tell what you're attracting, and reverse it by asking the universe to make it non-existent.

That's all for now. Gotta run to work.

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not understand what I missed. Did I miss something important? I have read the book with an open mind.

No but you see you really didn't read it with an open mind, otherwise you wouldn't have missed it.  Like I said I simplified the vibration explanation is a much simplified version of what is described in the book (and its not in one place but throughout the book in several different places).  

Maybe you should just give it a rest for awhile. Focus on something else for the time being. You appear to have set up a whole lot of resistance around this subject because of repeatedly trying to force a certain outcome. 

Good point. I don't even know why I spend so much time on this subject, maybe it's just all in my head.

Graysen, I'm going to bet anything that my subconscious thoughts are being suppressed. I've felt pressure in my brain ever since I read about gender roles in that PUA book 3 years ago, and this is definitely a sign my brain is trying to restore thoughts that have been blocked.

I'm 33 years old, and every day, my life revolves around working, reading, the gym, going out on weekends, and playing video games. I know there's more to life than just this....or maybe my expectations are high?

Well there is hope that you will go to that workshop and better understand.  You seem to need to summarise things but the summary you have reached is incorrect on so many levels but hey its an idea you are trying and it may produce some different results so for now, lets leave it at that. 

There is and always will be more to learn, and that’s a good thing (well for me I’m choosing to see it as a good thing). 

I have suggested to you before that the “Yahowah” you are contacting may not be the real one based on the things said to you.  I really want to encourage you to read up on what Yahowah said in his life based on the written works because they are vastly different from what you have been told. 

Whilst the message you are viewing as good, its something that would have been highlighted to you many times already.  I’ve lost count of the time I’ve mentioned to you about labels you use.  Good/bad/right/wrong for example are all labels as are success, friends, relationships – they mean different things to different people which is why I encouraged you to examine what the relationship label meant to you first and foremost.  Something you still haven’t done that I’m aware of from what you have shred, but its like you have an idea, you decide you want to manifest it so you tell everyone what you are looking for and they hear it and start looking through their collection of things and they can’t find a match for what you have said because the description you are using is so specific to you and your life.  They can’t match it. 

Graysen,

I personally don't think I should do anymore research, because my mind can only handle so much information at once. Like I said, more stuff is actually starting to make sense ever since I stopped researching, because I'm actually seeing the results instead of trying to over analyze things. The information is sinking in, and when I go into public places for example and notice different signs, I hit the "aha" moment. Like I said, I haven't studied spirituality as many years as you have, so it's going to take me time to catch up.

Yes, all those manifestations that happened, I was responsible for those. They were not Good/bad/right/wrong, just negative. Just let me get to the workshop, because I'm going to start typing these questions down now. Trust me, let me just do the processes, because The Magic Creation Box is actually working. I'm about to do The Wallet Process today when I get to the bank.

I’m not advising you to do any research, rather be mindful of your current thoughts.  This is something I have stressed to you repeatedly because rather than being something you can’t handle, you are simply applying information to your mind without any real knowledge of how to use the information. 

Length of time means nothing.  You don’t have to have studied spirituality for a year.  It takes only seconds to make a choice, and that’s really all there is to it.  Making choices.  Length of time doesn’t necessarily mean one has everything perfect, so its not actually something to look for as a guage of how good or bad a teacher is.  I’ve had teachers who have studied for lifetimes, and others who have just discovered the LOA and had success in areas and been able to teach it to others.  Length of time doesn’t mean anything.

Abe will explain more but you will learn there really isn’t any such thing as negative or positive as you are using the term and that the actuality of it is something far from your current level of understanding.  It doesn’t concern me whether you choose to do the processes or not.  I’ve made that suggestion so many times to you – and you choose to ignore it so I have to trust you will find them when you are in the right/space or time whenever that is or will be.  It doesn’t make a difference to my life whether you do the processes or not.  Truly. 

"I’m not advising you to do any research, rather be mindful of your current thoughts. This is something I have stressed to you repeatedly because rather than being something you can’t handle, you are simply applying information to your mind without any real knowledge of how to use the information."

Which I have been doing. I just found out about vibrations 2 weeks ago, and beliefs a few months ago. Based on what you're saying, it sounds like the universe sends us what our conscious, subconscious, and emotions are showing. I'm assuming this is what you meant by spoken and unspoken thoughts?

"Length of time means nothing. You don’t have to have studied spirituality for a year. It takes only seconds to make a choice, and that’s really all there is to it. Making choices. Length of time doesn’t necessarily mean one has everything perfect, so its not actually something to look for as a guage of how good or bad a teacher is. I’ve had teachers who have studied for lifetimes, and others who have just discovered the LOA and had success in areas and been able to teach it to others. Length of time doesn’t mean anything."

True. That explains the whole time travel drama that was going on. That was just a belief I was validating, so what I have to do now is monitor my spoken and unspoken thoughts as well as my emotions.

"Abe will explain more but you will learn there really isn’t any such thing as negative or positive as you are using the term and that the actuality of it is something far from your current level of understanding. It doesn’t concern me whether you choose to do the processes or not. I’ve made that suggestion so many times to you – and you choose to ignore it so I have to trust you will find them when you are in the right/space or time whenever that is or will be. It doesn’t make a difference to my life whether you do the processes or not. Truly."

The reason why I did not do the processes like you told me to months ago was because I wan't ready. I felt as if there was some more information I was missing, but now, I am actually doing them.

Well again, believing your subconscious thoughts are suppressed is going to create results for you. Again with gender roles – which you have built up a whole philosophy and ideaology around is going to create results too.  Its not a signal that your thoughts have been blocked – but cool you are choosing to view it that way.

There is as much to life as we make it.  There is nothing wrong if you choose for life to be around working, reading, gym, going out and playing video games, but also if you want to do something different than that’s okay too.  Life is what you make of it – seriously.

But I can feel the pressure in my head, meaning there's something going on there.

lol, so by saying I believe in gender roles, it's going to create that reality for me. Even back in the day when I didn't know anything about gender roles, there was stuff I witnessed, and found out about later when I read books on it. There is pressure in my head, I've felt it for years.

Thank you so much for all your time and energy helping me, but please, be easy on me, because I'm still trying to understand this stuff. I just did The Meditation Process yesterday for 30 minutes, and it felt like a ton of bricks fell off me. Now, I don't have to go day by day worrying about friends, girlfriends, etc. Honesty, it is not healthy at all to be obsessing about that 24/7. Not only is it idolatrous, but it is creating resistance.

Yes but pressure in your head doesn’t mean that you are suppressing things.  It can mean there is something happening there but it doesn’t equate to the conclusion you are reaching here.  Gender roles – again, look at the words you use to describe it.  You even without realizing show you used the past experiences to validate the authority you read and then equalize that as being true based on that assumption.  Even the great minds of our times seem to disagree on gender roles and nowadays there is a lot of data that suggests that the idea of gender roles or gender dominance in arenas is merely fictious and a by product of misunderstanding.  They don’t exist for me and I see differences and variations everywhere that exist and I’m okay with them. 

We have all been advising you not to obsess and to overload your mind.  Remember the analogy I gave you of the empty cup and your mind being too full to fit new information in.  Likewise – and Abe will explain this better, you don’t create resistance, you simply choose it.  Its all about choice – it really is that simple.  You will learn a lot more from the workshop with Abe (I have been to several, some short ones of 5 days, and other much longer ones, where I went on a cruise with them and we had lectures every day) and they were all brilliant in their own right. 

Gender roles are fictitious? Show me a man that is playing the female gender role to a maximum degree that is getting a lot of women. It doesn't exist.

Like I said, I don't want to manifest anymore women, because I've been doing it for 3 years, and I'm mentally exhausted from it. Being that I was friend zoned in literally every single creation actually made the situation worse, and it has now become boring. I do however, know that these creations turned out to be failures, because it was the vibration I was emitting out. This is why I asked Yahowah to erase all memories of women of the past, because it is causing unwanted manifestations. These creations are automatically throwing me into the friend zone, and it is happening, because the universe is bringing events that are from the specific memory. Those events are when I friend zoned a girl, and there was escalation failure. The evidence is right there, and all I have to do to stop this, is to believe deep down inside me that future escalations go through.

Again, it's not a big deal. This is not a mission, and spending 1,000+ hours within 3 years trying to obtain something that an animal can do seems extremely farfetched.

Which I have been doing. I just found out about vibrations 2 weeks ago, and beliefs a few months ago. Based on what you're saying, it sounds like the universe sends us what our conscious, subconscious, and emotions are showing. I'm assuming this is what you meant by spoken and unspoken thoughts?

Abe doesn’t use those terms (conscious and subconscious) and I’m paraphrasing here, to simplify things.

True. That explains the whole time travel drama that was going on. That was just a belief I was validating, so what I have to do now is monitor my spoken and unspoken thoughts as well as my emotions.

You don’t have to monitor at all (And Abe actually suggests you don’t monitor thoughts at all). Again you are trying to rush through to get an end result, so relax, take a breath and go to the workshop with as open a mind as you can muster to learn and evolve. You simply choose. Again, you are trying to run before you can walk. The Abe workshop will make things a lot clearer for you and give you processes/tools to use to clarify things and expand upon concepts where you need them.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service