Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've figured out why some manifestations take years compared to ones that take a few hours.

I was once reading a book called The Secret for Teens or something like that, and I remember reading this when doing extensive research. From what the book told me, it said that the reason why some manifestations take years due to ones that take a few hours is because of the resistance on the particular subject. If you are a person that had strong negative beliefs on a subject, it may take some time to reverse it, because of the vibrations you've emitted out for years. The Secret books even talked about the spiritual staircase, meaning our allowing and resistance worked much like a person going up and down a staircase. If you're a person who has had strong negative beliefs about money or health, it may take longer to reverse this compared to a person who only had mild negative beliefs.

However, because the mind is so powerful, there actually is a way to run to the top of the staircase. How you do this is totally based on your beliefs. Your vibrations have to match the desire, but according to Abraham Hicks, jumping vibrations isn't an easy thing to do. It's going to require focus and practice to un-do all the negative beliefs you've held about a particular subject. Like a computer, the universe has to un-program all that bad stuff, and re-program it with the good stuff. But again, always remember that it is your belief that determines whether you can hit that vibration in a matter of hours compared to years.

How you can also tell whether your situation is getting better or worse is paying attention to these things here.

The All Seeing Eye

If you're seeing signs of this eye whether you are in your room, or out and about, this is a very good sign that your belief has changed, and the universe is working something. This sign is something that "stands out" when you see an object that looks like an eye, or you simply have visions of it.

Positive Changes

If you're seeing changes happening where things are picking up, this is a very good sign. Keep up practicing those positive thoughts.

Patterns

When you see a pattern repeating such as the universe bringing something to you that you don't like, this makes it easier to identify what the problem is. You can then tell what you're attracting, and reverse it by asking the universe to make it non-existent.

That's all for now. Gotta run to work.

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Abe doesn’t use those terms (conscious and subconscious) and I’m paraphrasing here, to simplify things."

So he uses spoken and unspoken thoughts for some reason. OK.

"You don’t have to monitor at all (And Abe actually suggests you don’t monitor thoughts at all). Again you are trying to rush through to get an end result, so relax, take a breath and go to the workshop with as open a mind as you can muster to learn and evolve. You simply choose. Again, you are trying to run before you can walk. The Abe workshop will make things a lot clearer for you and give you processes/tools to use to clarify things and expand upon concepts where you need them."

It's on the 18th, and starts at 9AM. This is very exciting, and I feel like Dorthy coming to the end of the yellow brick road. After 3 years of going through this insanity, it's time to put it to rest. I, as a human being, did not deserve to go through all this. OK, I did some fked up stuff in the past, but this type of thing was extremely unnecessary. Sometimes I think I was my own worse enemy with this situation.

No he doesn't.  Thats my terms I've used to simplify things.  You have red the book - did you ever notice them talking about these terms?

Now also you are not a victim.  You created this for some reason or purpose. Whatever that reason is - is personal to you and you know it deep down, and maybe it was to learn or experience something to help others - only you know this.  

Gender roles are fictitious? Show me a man that is playing the female gender role to a maximum degree that is getting a lot of women. It doesn't exist.

Well it is complete fiction.  Show me what you consider to be a female gender role that is applicable to every female.  Even childbirth to some degree isn't applicable to every woman (and that's actually a good thing - not everyone desires children and should be free to their choices).  Rather than try to split or separate men and women and male and female - we are both, so aspects of our personality are seemingly feminine and seemingly masculine.  There isn't anything wrong with that. 

I don't want to manifest anymore women, because I've been doing it for 3 years, and I'm mentally exhausted from it. Being that I was friend zoned in literally every single creation actually made the situation worse, and it has now become boring.

Well you created these scenarios didn't you.  You did so based on your set point at that moment in time.  You can make a new choice at any given moment.  Likewise, taking time out is also a choice and its a completely valid one.  You have to do whats right for you and you are the only person who knows what that is. 

I do however, know that these creations turned out to be failures, because it was the vibration I was emitting out.

But again you are judging this.  They aren't failures, you got exactly what you were signaling in that specific moment and it produced the desired results.  Failure is often judged and criticized but its not actually the end of closing of options or choices, but rather a new space to create from with awarenesses. 

This is why I asked Yahowah to erase all memories of women of the past, because it is causing unwanted manifestations. These creations are automatically throwing me into the friend zone, and it is happening, because the universe is bringing events that are from the specific memory.

Yes but you are asking Yahowah to erase something that isn't even real - except you are making it real and your instructions is in essence bringing it into fruition.  They did not automatically throw you into the friend zone, but you choose to go there.  There is a vast difference.  Likewise its not happening from one specific memory but from repeated choices you are making.

The evidence is right there, and all I have to do to stop this, is to believe deep down inside me that future escalations go through.

No its not evidence, but its proof you are using to validate your belief.  When you come out of the Abe workshop - reread this whole thread and your posts and you will understand more clearly because you are getting exactly what you are emitting and transmitting to the universe pure and simple.  Its something you can change at any given point, even in the next 10 seconds you could revoke and transmit an entirely different signal.

Spending 1,000+ hours within 3 years trying to obtain something that an animal can do seems extremely farfetched.

Yes but its worth it if it creates changes isn't it.  You have made it extremely farfetched - its actually really easy and simple, but you have a tendency to over complicate things and make it very difficult for yourself and you ignore advice. 

"Well it is complete fiction. Show me what you consider to be a female gender role that is applicable to every female. Even childbirth to some degree isn't applicable to every woman (and that's actually a good thing - not everyone desires children and should be free to their choices). Rather than try to split or separate men and women and male and female - we are both, so aspects of our personality are seemingly feminine and seemingly masculine. There isn't anything wrong with that."

It is not fiction, and here is the evidence to back this up.

When I accepted the male gender role back in 2015, the amount of females that became attracted to me increased by 10 times. I was there when it happened, and I personally witnessed it. When I was playing the female gender role from 2007 to 2015, my female attractiveness was pretty much non-existent. Childbirth is applicable to every woman, because every woman is able to reproduce.

Yes, you are correct about how males and females both contain levels of masculinity and femininity. But remember this, the more a male maximizes his masculinity, the more attractive he is; and the more a female maximizes her femininity, the more attractive she is. This is why women find men that appear as women repulsive, and why men find women that appear as men repulsive as well. No man wants a woman with a mustache, acts aggressive, and has an unfit body to produce children. The same goes for women that do not want a man that dresses in women's clothing, does not act confident (shows weakness), and does not know how to handle his woman (charm). What causes men and women to play opposite gender roles when they grow up is when a household is lacking a father.

The reason why people get pissed off at me when I show this evidence, is because people know this is truth, and we live in a very Liberal society. With Trump being in office, liberal views have skyrocketed in the U.S. (and the world) due to his discriminatory behavior.

"Well you created these scenarios didn't you. You did so based on your set point at that moment in time. You can make a new choice at any given moment. Likewise, taking time out is also a choice and its a completely valid one. You have to do whats right for you and you are the only person who knows what that is."

There are three reasons why the whole time travel thing happened.

One was due to vibrations and not having knowledge of how LOA worked back in 2015 and 2016. Because the thought of going back in time was stuck in my head for years, this vibration was sent out after my divorce. I did not come in contact with you and this forum until I was near the end of the whole fiasco in my head. Another thing to note was that I held a belief that karma boomeranged back to a person that did "bad" things.

The second reason was guilt. Because I felt bad about my actions towards the women of the past, I felt that going back would help ease the pain that was inside me for years. When I was living in Florida back in 2012, I almost died of a heart attack, which was a form of suicide that I had planned in my head for years.

The third reason was that I felt that going back would heal all my metal illnesses. Surprisingly, it did. Because I held a belief that time was actually going backwards, I did re-correct and heal from a lot of things, but it was also associated with painful memories. Lets also throw in that the game Chrono Trigger partly inspired me to do this whole thing.

But again you are judging this. They aren't failures, you got exactly what you were signaling in that specific moment and it produced the desired results. Failure is often judged and criticized but its not actually the end of closing of options or choices, but rather a new space to create from with awarenesses."

You're right. They were not failures, because the universe delivered exactly what I was signaling. Now, I have to figure out how to signal what I desire.

"Yes but you are asking Yahowah to erase something that isn't even real - except you are making it real and your instructions is in essence bringing it into fruition. They did not automatically throw you into the friend zone, but you choose to go there. There is a vast difference. Likewise its not happening from one specific memory but from repeated choices you are making."

No no no, the friend zone thing automatically happens regardless of what decisions I make. Based on me studying gender roles for 3 years, I can tell that these "friend zones" are based on the creations manifesting, and not from decisions I am making. Proof of this is because I can feel the spark die before I encounter the woman. I can tell when I'm "in the zone", and "out of the zone." So the main issue that's going on here is that my subconsciousness is creating manifestations where I get friend zoned where my consciousness doesn't want that. When I was in that religious cult years ago, I practiced friend zoning myself, because I held hatred and grudges towards women. Now, the damn thing has gone on auto-pilot, entering my subconsciousness, and turned this whole thing into a damn nightmare. This is why I am traveling to the workshop on the 18th, because I would like to ask them how to fix this problem.

"No its not evidence, but its proof you are using to validate your belief. When you come out of the Abe workshop - reread this whole thread and your posts and you will understand more clearly because you are getting exactly what you are emitting and transmitting to the universe pure and simple. Its something you can change at any given point, even in the next 10 seconds you could revoke and transmit an entirely different signal."

The problem is that I don't know how to do this. I get that you have to change your belief and send a different vibration, but the question is "how". I know this is as simple as flicking a light switch, I just don't understand how this works. I have tried like a million different things, and they all didn't work.

"Yes but its worth it if it creates changes isn't it. You have made it extremely farfetched - its actually really easy and simple, but you have a tendency to over complicate things and make it very difficult for yourself and you ignore advice."

Which is why I am going to the workshop on the 18th. What I want to know is this...

1. How do you change your belief?

2. How do you send a different vibration/signal?

Yahowah,

I am typing these commands, because I know they work every time. I ask that you completely erase all thoughts and emotions of women of the past into non-existence to prevent future unwanted manifestations from happening. Completely remove this spirit that keeps causing escalation failure, and remove that to non-existence as well. I have no need to re-visit these negative memories, and do not invite them into my experience. When I drift off into deep sleep tonight, your finger will push the delete button, and all of this will be gone. I ask that I focus on the present, and the now.

I also ask that you completely remove any idolatry and obsession about women and friends into non-existence, because this is very unhealthy behavior, and it is creating large amounts of resistance. Through meditating day by day, I will clear my mind, and release all resistance so all these desires come to me at godspeed.

I also ask that I find some sort of goal so that I know I'm going somewhere in life.

I ask that you remove the blockage/stuffiness in my head that has been happening for years, which is likely blockage that is suppressing my subconsciousness.

May all of these commands manifest, become truth, and become reality the moment I awaken in the morning. My old self has been vanquished, and replaced with a new one, like a snake shedding its skin. May the all seeing eye appear, acknowledging this has been completed.

Thank you, and amen.

“It is not fiction, and here is the evidence to back this up.
When I accepted the male gender role back in 2015, the amount of females that became attracted to me increased by 10 times. I was there when it happened, and I personally witnessed it. When I was playing the female gender role from 2007 to 2015, my female attractiveness was pretty much non-existent. Childbirth is applicable to every woman, because every woman is able to reproduce.”

That isn’t actually evidence, but rather what you are using to back up the conclusion you are affirmating and have already reached. In reaching that conclusion your mind is completely closed to any other possibility. So in a limitless universe you have already created a filter for which you can reference gender roles. Psychologically speaking, whilst there are mindful discussions about gender and gender roles – even the experts disagree on various aspects but they all seem to be in agreement that despite one having an assigned born gender, there are vast differences within the genders themselves and a cross over between the so called gender traits.
Likewise not every woman is able to reproduce – some have medical conditions preventing them from doing so and you are rather ignorant if you believe this to be so – because there are sufficient women desiring children but unable to do so. There is of course also some who just don’t want to do it. That is completely valid for them.

“What causes men and women to play opposite gender roles when they grow up is when a household is lacking a father.”
Do you seriously believe this? If so Im shocked for you because you need to get out in the real world for sure. This is a completely wrong thought and so incorrect. If this is so then we really don’t live in a free will or free choice universe. I dare you to ask Abe this and see their response (but be warned – they will tell you off harshly).

“The reason why people get pissed off at me when I show this evidence, is because people know this is truth, and we live in a very Liberal society. With Trump being in office, liberal views have skyrocketed in the U.S. (and the world) due to his discriminatory behavior.”
No the reason why peple are pissed off at you is because this is your truth but you are imposing it on them and trying to over write their own free will. Its also a very limited way of thinking – but it suits you no doubt. I would never cast such an opinion because it is to some degree offensive but its your life and your choice and you get to live it whatever way you choose.

“There are three reasons why the whole time travel thing happened.
One was due to vibrations and not having knowledge of how LOA worked back in 2015 and 2016. Because the thought of going back in time was stuck in my head for years, this vibration was sent out after my divorce. I did not come in contact with you and this forum until I was near the end of the whole fiasco in my head. Another thing to note was that I held a belief that karma boomeranged back to a person that did "bad" things.”
Again you are imposing your belief system here. There may be reasons why it happened but it may be due to none of the reasons you describe at all.

“The second reason was guilt. Because I felt bad about my actions towards the women of the past, I felt that going back would help ease the pain that was inside me for years. When I was living in Florida back in 2012, I almost died of a heart attack, which was a form of suicide that I had planned in my head for years.”
Again this is a validation you are using, rather than simply acknowledging this was a choice you had and you made. Period. There isn’t any need to justify anything here – you made a choice, and you found that choice wasn’t working for you. So you can choose something different or the same.

“The third reason was that I felt that going back would heal all my metal illnesses. Surprisingly, it did. Because I held a belief that time was actually going backwards, I did re-correct and heal from a lot of things, but it was also associated with painful memories. Lets also throw in that the game Chrono Trigger partly inspired me to do this whole thing.”
Again just information you are using to validate your beliefs – nothing more. Nothing factual here.

“No no no, the friend zone thing automatically happens regardless of what decisions I make. Based on me studying gender roles for 3 years, I can tell that these "friend zones" are based on the creations manifesting, and not from decisions I am making. Proof of this is because I can feel the spark die before I encounter the woman. I can tell when I'm "in the zone", and "out of the zone." So the main issue that's going on here is that my subconsciousness is creating manifestations where I get friend zoned where my consciousness doesn't want that. When I was in that religious cult years ago, I practiced friend zoning myself, because I held hatred and grudges towards women. Now, the damn thing has gone on auto-pilot, entering my subconsciousness, and turned this whole thing into a damn nightmare. This is why I am traveling to the workshop on the 18th, because I would like to ask them how to fix this problem.”

Then you are living in a universe where free will is obviously not in place. You seem to lack responsibility and you are powerless to change this for sure. You will have to live your life this way for the rest of it – and are powerless to change it. Even Abe won’t be able to help you – you are cursed no doubt and this is the way it has to be for eternity, lifetime after liftetime.

“The problem is that I don't know how to do this. I get that you have to change your belief and send a different vibration, but the question is "how". I know this is as simple as flicking a light switch, I just don't understand how this works. I have tried like a million different things, and they all didn't work.”
No you aren’t willing to know, or even explore the possibility. You should save this question for Abe and let them guide you. None of the things you tried could ever work because you didn’t believe in them or that they could work. Your mind validated that completely.

“Which is why I am going to the workshop on the 18th. What I want to know is this...
1. How do you change your belief?
2. How do you send a different vibration/signal?”

I don’t think I can offer you any more advice than I have previously done already – because you are not ready to listen to me or the recommendations I have given you already. Maybe you will pay more attention to Abe. Good luck and all the best!

"That isn’t actually evidence, but rather what you are using to back up the conclusion you are affirmating and have already reached. In reaching that conclusion your mind is completely closed to any other possibility. So in a limitless universe you have already created a filter for which you can reference gender roles. Psychologically speaking, whilst there are mindful discussions about gender and gender roles – even the experts disagree on various aspects but they all seem to be in agreement that despite one having an assigned born gender, there are vast differences within the genders themselves and a cross over between the so called gender traits."

Gender roles are everywhere. It is in books, video games, the news, criminal justice, nature, politics, real life situations, and the list goes on. Regardless if you believe this or not, you are completely delusional if you think this isn't valid. Who is saving the girl in these stories, movies, and video games? The male. Who is constantly getting raped on a daily basis in third world countries? The female. Who gets more severe punishments in criminal charges? The male. Who can think critical and make better decisions, because one doesn't rely on emotion? The male. Again, if you seriously are denying gender roles, then you're extremely ignorant of universal law regardless if you think this is a belief or not. The next thing you're going to tell me is that the sun and moon in the sky is also based on belief.

"Likewise not every woman is able to reproduce – some have medical conditions preventing them from doing so and you are rather ignorant if you believe this to be so – because there are sufficient women desiring children but unable to do so. There is of course also some who just don’t want to do it. That is completely valid for them."

That "medical condition" is known as their mentality. Something negative in their mind is preventing them from reproducing. And based on my studying of psychology, I've noticed that a lot of women that do not desire children have some sort of mental issue.

"Do you seriously believe this? If so Im shocked for you because you need to get out in the real world for sure. This is a completely wrong thought and so incorrect. If this is so then we really don’t live in a free will or free choice universe. I dare you to ask Abe this and see their response (but be warned – they will tell you off harshly)."

We do live in a free choice and free will universe, but the point I am making is that if the child has no male figure in the household, they are most likely going to change to the opposite gender role. And when I mean "male figure", this can be an uncle, brother, etc. I have a sister who has a Ph'D in psychology, and she even told me on the phone that homes that lack a father figure contain children that suffer from social and identity issues. Also, she is a single mom, and her child is running through the streets on marijuana, has been arrested, etc.

"Again you are imposing your belief system here. There may be reasons why it happened but it may be due to none of the reasons you describe at all."

Last I checked, the universe reflects whatever a person believes in their mind.

"Again this is a validation you are using, rather than simply acknowledging this was a choice you had and you made. Period. There isn’t any need to justify anything here – you made a choice, and you found that choice wasn’t working for you. So you can choose something different or the same."

It was a choice, which is why the universe brought those manifestations.

"Then you are living in a universe where free will is obviously not in place. You seem to lack responsibility and you are powerless to change this for sure. You will have to live your life this way for the rest of it – and are powerless to change it. Even Abe won’t be able to help you – you are cursed no doubt and this is the way it has to be for eternity, lifetime after liftetime."

Then this whole forum is cursed, including the guy that wants to manifest Mickey Mouse, and all these women in here whoring themselves to every guy on the block.

"No you aren’t willing to know, or even explore the possibility. You should save this question for Abe and let them guide you. None of the things you tried could ever work because you didn’t believe in them or that they could work. Your mind validated that completely."

Yahowah told me in the dream I had to believe in order to bring these desires to fruition. The fact I'm still on these forums shows proof I'm not giving up.

"I don’t think I can offer you any more advice than I have previously done already – because you are not ready to listen to me or the recommendations I have given you already. Maybe you will pay more attention to Abe. Good luck and all the best!"

You've told me a lot already. In order for me to believe, it sounds like it comes from within, like the soul.

"No the reason why peple are pissed off at you is because this is your truth but you are imposing it on them and trying to over write their own free will. Its also a very limited way of thinking – but it suits you no doubt. I would never cast such an opinion because it is to some degree offensive but its your life and your choice and you get to live it whatever way you choose."

Do you see me pointing a gun to anyone's head in here? I cannot override anyone's free will. I can, however, provide facts using evidence from books that contain biological information.

And for you calling gender roles fictitious, take a look at this video below:

Do you see the female mounting the male? No you don't.                                                Who's the fairy tale now?

Gender roles are everywhere. It is in books, video games, the news, criminal justice, nature, politics, real life situations, and the list goes on. Regardless if you believe this or not, you are completely delusional if you think this isn't valid. Who is saving the girl in these stories, movies, and video games? The male. Who is constantly getting raped on a daily basis in third world countries? The female. Who gets more severe punishments in criminal charges? The male. Who can think critical and make better decisions, because one doesn't rely on emotion? The male. Again, if you seriously are denying gender roles, then you're extremely ignorant of universal law regardless if you think this is a belief or not. The next thing you're going to tell me is that the sun and moon in the sky is also based on belief.

You really are so convinced this is real and you are validating it considerably moreso – I’m not sure what your payoff is – but there is obviously one here because you are so invested that there are specific gender roles that you cannot consider any other possibility that this may be wrong.  So its working for you on some level and I’m not here to convince you otherwise.  I have spoken and told you there is another possibility so its not worth while investing any more outcome in what is a closed discussion for you.  You know one time people believed the earth was flat, and some still do today and speak up regularly that it is so.  They believe it 100% - and you are like them in that your mind is so closed to any other possibility here.  You say I’m delusional – well I’d say if you can spot that you can spot it for some reason and that’s likely to be because you are likely just as delusional if not moreso.  You keep talking about Universal law – yet each time I ask you for a source on them you cannot provide any?  Seriously dude if there was such a thing you would be able to provide some sort of comparative text on them.  Still to date despite my requests you haven’t been able to.  I’m not saying anything regarding sun or moon – that’s your take and your perspective and it doesn’t mean jack to me what you believe or don’t believe. 

That "medical condition" is known as their mentality. Something negative in their mind is preventing them from reproducing. And based on my studying of psychology, I've noticed that a lot of women that do not desire children have some sort of mental issue.

You are so wrong here but speak to someone who cannot have children and tell them its in their mind.  I have a phd in psychology - whats your educational level here - seriously I'd like to know.  

“We do live in a free choice and free will universe, but the point I am making is that if the child has no male figure in the household, they are most likely going to change to the opposite gender role. And when I mean "male figure", this can be an uncle, brother, etc. I have a sister who has a Ph'D in psychology, and she even told me on the phone that homes that lack a father figure contain children that suffer from social and identity issues. Also, she is a single mom, and her child is running through the streets on marijuana, has been arrested, etc.”

Okay.  So every male that has grown up in a household (and believe it or not there are many) isn’t doomed as you would have us believe.  I grew up in a household where my father was absent, yet accordingly rather than let that limit me I am happy in life.  I am male and getting married next month.  Surely that is in itself proof that your theory is wrong.  Like your sister I have a phd in psychology.  Seriously I shouldn’t have been able to achieve that based on the fact my father wasn’t home and I didn’t have a male figure growing up – but I did.  Maybe I’m delusional as you have said, but I know I am very happy with my life and the way I have created it and continue to do so. 

“Last I checked, the universe reflects whatever a person believes in their mind.”

Like I said – I dare you to ask Abe about the gender roles.  Please do so.  I’ve heard others ask similar questions and seen them being told off and in a nice way – so I double dare you to go to Abe with this question for a reality check!  Take your own life for example, you are obviously very happy with it and its perfect right - based on your thinking?  Otherwise why you here asking how to change things if its that easy?  And you say I'm delusional?  

“Then this whole forum is cursed, including the guy that wants to manifest Mickey Mouse, and all these women in here whoring themselves to every guy on the block.”

I’m not following your line of thinking here – but you have already established I’m delusional. 

“Yahowah told me in the dream I had to believe in order to bring these desires to fruition. The fact I'm still on these forums shows proof I'm not giving up.”

Okay so how do you validate that what Yahowah is telling you is coming from the real Yahowah?  I mean I’ve already indicated to you that it doesn’t sound like the Yahowah in any of the texts I know?  I also have asked you repeatedly to double check the information you have given – and you haven’t been able to respond to any of those points so far?  Seriously – maybe I am delusional but how comes you can’t answer any of those questions? 

“Do you see me pointing a gun to anyone's head in here? I cannot override anyone's free will. I can, however, provide facts using evidence from books that contain biological information.”

You can also probably find evidence to suggest the earth is still flat too.  The internet is full of information.  However it doesn’t equate to knowledge.

As for the video – I can probably find several about a flat earth too.  One biological video showing one act doesn’t mean every single male lion does exactly the same way in the same manner, in the same form with the same aggression.  So not sure what your point is here exactly – but it’s a boring discussion.

Now whilst you may not see in this particular video the female mounting the male – female lions do mount other lions in a role to show dominance and leadership.  Other female animals do so too.  I used to have a female dog growing up, and she would often mount other dogs in an aggressive fashion to demonstrate dominance.  She wasn’t actually a lesbian dog, and it wasn’t a biological recreational act but it was done to demonstrate power on an animal level to other dogs. 

Your mind is so closed, its pointless and not fun any more chatting so I’ll say good bye.  Enjoy the workshop and please do ask Abe about the gender roles you are so preciously hanging onto because I have seen them answer questions before and I’d love to witness your reality changing as a result of their answer.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service