Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Just saw the movie 

I want to manifest being like him (maximizing my potential beyond boundaries) but not taking provigil or any other supplements 

Please do help me ! 

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You don't manifest being limitless! You already are limitless.

Spiritually speaking, you have just chosen to forget your limitlessness so you can have a human adventure! Once you understand that you will have no more questions.

"Limitless" is one of the greatest movies in the past decade, by the way.

please,  define "being limitless" 

i love that film!!! .. funny when i first saw it all i could think of was loa "that's the state you need to be in".. get into that state (without the pill obviously) and you're set

Yep...you can , let go your beliefs , its not the let go pill , its the let go your beliefs about what possible or not . It is a lifestyle.

Yeah, loved that movie too & also saw the links!

I also want to watch The Matrix again now I know about LOA cos I see parallels there too.

I also want this, what you said!

It still does not answer my question 

You guys talk about believing and letting go 

How do i get myself to that state?

there are MANY threads on this forum about believing and letting go

please, search it

Limitless... limitless is such a feeling!!

without order choose one of this:

- Through meditation, teach yourself how to meditate. Keep your question and you'll find your answer soon. You'll recognize your answer.

- Right now, have a deep interest in remembering all the moments from the past that had given a feeling of limitless. Write them down, keep them in your mind, appreciate them.

-Right now, where do you see evidence of limitless people and limitless manifestations in the physical world around you? 

-Describe this feeling of limitless. What does it represent to you in terms of physical manifestation? How does it make you feel? What are you doing with this feeling of limitless?  

-Imagine... Imagine... Imagine and believe! :)  

Limitless right now is achievable from this starting point of FREEDOM. Freedom to choose what to do, what to feel, what to experience. Limitless is in the essence where you are right now!!!! Because it is the freedom to choose whatever you're going to do, to experience, to vibrate, to expand in your awareness. Limitless is this to me, something that is present right now in this point of reality.   

You appreciate your reality as you see it, completely and deeply! :)

Because if that of which you are wanting makes you feel EXCITED, the path to there is taken from here, where you are. The path must be one that makes you feel in the same way... EXCITED. That's alignment.  

My views on believing and letting go. 

"How do i get myself to that state?" --sez mohit

FEEL YOUR WAY THERE!

We can't do that for you!

Believe that you deserve abundance, as that covers everything you desire: material things, feelings, states of being, circumstances and so on.  By doing this you are removing the blocks to receiving and drawing them into your experience. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service