Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

You must reallly feel GOOD inside about YOU, about everything.....When you do, you will start to understand that the power that you have within you comes from a place that is ALL GOOD, in that place resides your unlimited ability to draw anything to you.

You cannot give one ounce of yourself to help others WITHOUT FIRST HELPING YOURSELF. You may not realize it at first but that is the logic behind the concept - YOU CANNOT HELP OTHERS WITHOUT FIRST HELPING YOURSELF.

So learning to give of yourself freely - EMPOWERS YOU. Share your goodness, be good to you and to others because there is a presence within that is PERFECTION.

All those imperfection that you may struggle with or I should say manifested, then tend to dissolve because imperfections cannot exist in the LIGHT OF THIS PRESENCE. This is where you true power resides and you can do anything with it - regain perfect eyesight, dissolve disease, restore well-being, turn poverty into abundance, reverse aging, eradicate any negativity, ETC. ETC. ETC. Focus on and love the presence within you and PERFECTION WILL MANIFEST!

You are an energy source and you flow through life like the current of a river.....So for all wanted things, become the flow.....there are no rocks that get in your way - you simply flow right past it - there is no beginning or end it just is......Man built a dam - and he can take it down.....

Pretty simple actually.....If you want good in your life - do good things, if you want better in your life - be a better person.....if you want it all - want it for the right reasons - and ENJOY LIFE!

Namaste,

Awesome

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And more will follow....

What do you want YOUR WORLD TO BE FILLED WITH?

I want LOVE IN MY WORLD! And SO IT IS!
Aha, more truths. Just hearing them makes it all flow within. Align is sublime. Love is all there is - by Awesome and The Beatles! :-)

It also crossed my mind that it all comes back to the love core that was missing from The Secret: " ... if you want it all - want it for the right reason ..." Thanks for this menu of right reasons!

Feel great in your life NOW.  If you don't, then you won't attract the circumstances you desire because you just won't be a vibrational match to them.  And if you did attract the circumstances, then the goodness would quickly evanesce because you also wouldn't be of the vibration to maintain it.  When you feel good, you attract good.  When you feel great, you attract great.  You keep on going upwards until the current circumstances are too narrow to match your vibration, so new ones come in.

That's true! Great post Awesome :D

You shouldn't try and manifest anything for ego reasons (being better than someone, status seeking, being impelled by Black Friday deals, or keeping up with the Joneses).  The main reason should always be that in having the desire, you feel good. 

Yes :) Love reading again Awesome's post, so brilliant and helpful

This is such a beautiful post ! Very very helpful!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service