Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

If you’re in a negative place, don’t think, don’t speak, don’t call anyone.  Don’t build the thoughtways.  If you’re in a negative place, you have one thing to do – CHILL!

You have one thing to do, do ANYTHING that you can do to break the patterns of thought.  So meditation is the best thing that we know of because it causes you to focus in a way that will reduce the resistance

Abraham-Hicks

How Perfect! :-}

Views: 1843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Possibly short talk about it is freeing (I read somewhere, that venting is just 3 times talking about problem including thinking about it yourself in your head), after this -it is creating more of it. Of course we can talk about solutions, they have a totally different vibration. What happens though, when we call a friend, we usually go on and on and on about problem (not solution.)

So true..Thank you!

When I am in a bad place I need to talk to a friend or family member and just get it off my chest. And most of the time, if its a small thing,  I will immediately feel better. But then there are those things, the bigger things which can't be talked away with just one conversation. So it gets talked about to death. Over and over again. Affirming my temporary negative place daily and making it more permanent. Wow I've been doing this for years. I'm so happy to have seen this post. Thank you x

This is exactly what I needed in this moment, Marcy.
Another thing you can do is to use a new version of an old piece of spiritual wisdom. If you are in a negative place, it can seem like nothing will ever change, so we have become used to saying " this too shall pass, " but I propose something a bit different to that:

THIS IS ALSO PASSING.

This too SHALL pass, I still feel, roots a positive change in the future tense, and that is where it stays, in the future. But if you believe that something crap is actually passing through your life now, then that is what will happen. All negative conditions will become temporary and transitory. You become much more in tune with the flow of life.

The negative stuff moves through your life quickly and easily, and that then allows the good stuff to come back in.

or maybe: THIS IS PASSING NOW!

This is a brilliant piece of writing. Simple but so so so helpful. It's great to just... chill..... take a moment or twenty.... or however long you need.... to find answers, change vibrations or see things differently x

Thank you Marcy of Maui,

I am doing 21 days of Mindfulness Meditation.  However most likely after the 21 days, forever days of Mindfulness Meditation :D

Glad to find your post :D

Meditation is good for the body as well as the mind, scientists have discovered, as the practice significantly reduces the risk of a heart attack for people with heart disease.

Thank you, I needed this again tonight.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service