Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

In your experience can gratitude for gifts, freebies attract cash in to your life too?

Asking in here as well as main cos it may link to "The Magic" for e.g. (or not)

And I guess also, what have been your experiences with gratitude and appreciation, in terms of manifestation? 

I might add this to the Secret, Magic etc. forum too later. 

I have been attracting more freebies and gifts since June and I LOVE the things, I REALLY do and want that to continue and it feels GREAT, but also since April, I had things happen that meant I have less disposable income.  Well, the gifts and freebies are helping me to supplement that now, so it feels a bit more like I DO have more disposable income, like I'd have if it wasn't for more being taken out.  But I want to increase my finances more and more.  And I'm not really in a position where I can get a second job etc. 

I'm wondering if I really dive into appreciation for the abundance of gifts and really feel that gratitude more and more, can it help increase the cash that comes in too?

I've just been wondering.

In short, I've been attracting more abundance into my life in terms of more presents which I just love and in fact I got 3 yesterday! 

Can revelling in the deliciousness of those help increase the actual cash I get in my life?

LIke how can I make it so I am also attracting more actual MONEY to? 

Time-wise there is only so much I can do, there is a LITTLE bit I could do on the side, but I'm restricted a lot on how much I can do.  I'm willing to take a small bit of action though, but a small bit of action is all I can physically do.

HOWEVER I KNOW the hows are not up to me and I don't have to know HOW it's gonna come. 

Thoughts? 

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In short, yes it does.  This is because you are being thankful for the things you have now, and for the disposable income which you are keeping in your pocket by having all of these freebies, so you are on the vibration of gratitude rather than complaining about lack.  

I have read a number of your posts over the years, and know that you struggle with money at times, and that having a reliable income has been a worry for you. What I would suggest is being grateful for everything which is money related: your job now, the jobs you have had in the past, the freebies you have been receiving, the unexpected incomes, the cheques in the post and everything else, and that will direct gratitude right into your problem area of finances. 

A really good advice

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service