Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

INTELLECTUALS, THINKERS, IDEA MEN/WOMEN, LEADERS,ARTISTS I NEED YOUR HELP

What if we, created a website wear, people who have Ideas, that want to be heard can post them there. What if people that have art that the world needs to see can be posted there. What if people have a new song they made that they can post there. What if people have an idea for NASA, world peace, to end hunger, an invention they can post it there. What if there Ideas can be found by Organizations, Labels, World Leaders, Great thinkers. What if everyone can come to gether on this one website and find all of this? What if this can be that voice that can be heard?

Now many of you will say: "We already have google, we don't need this"

I say maybe we do, this isnt a search engine

Some say: " We already have youtube, we don't need this"

I say this isn't youtube

Others say: "We already have facebook"

I say this isn't a networking sight

Some say: "We already have forums, yahoo answers, and even Skype"

I say this is something completely different, this is one website that can and will be viewed by everyone and the worlds greats.

One guy even said"It sounds like you are trying to reinvent the wheel, they already did that. Its called the Internet."

I say this is not the internet, this is just something new for the new age of the Internet.

Civilization's have been built for centuries by great thinkers that come to gether, when they meet they can launch new eras, a Golden Age if you would call it. A place where people, who can't be heard can become the next great thinkers. So what do you say world, are you in?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, 99!

Glad to see your more passionate side! :O)

Okay, I'd like to contribute some of my interdisciplinary conceptual language art!

My first and second Princess Dawn & The Pond Of The Universe fairytales should be a good start.

Let's see what else will be fun!

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani
If you're passionate about it PURSUE IT and forget what anybody else says!
Tell me when you start, I'll be your first member. And if you are planning to build a website, I know a a few things about html, css, php and mysql :-)

I get your idea, and I know there is nothing like it. But it should be closely monitored to ensure that only serious ideas are posted, this to ensure it will be interesting to the right people in the various sectors adressed.
Alright, I don't know much about program so that would be good
Allright hit me up, ill be one of your first members. I have some great stuff id like to share. Great idea, I think that the internet needs this kind of site. Seriously though, I will help out the best I kind. If I cant do the computer and web stuff Ill just post ideas. I hope your serious, this sounds cool. Good thinking, i like your style.
Ok, thank you

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service