Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Have you noticed that most people are afraid of change? How about you? Are you afraid of changes in your life? Have you made any changes in the past few days, or months or years? If not then you are a stagnant person.

Change is necessary for one to grow. One must not be afraid of changes and must willingly accept it into their lives. Change is progress and a result of learning. Learning is a process with which we acquire new knowledge to better and improve ourselves.

Life is about change. As the old saying goes “The only thing constant in this world is change.” Someone who is not afraid or averse of change is an erudite student of life – and life is the biggest school wherein we all are students.

It is time to make a change – for the better. You change for the better when you get rid of the negativity you have built all your life. You have the ability to turn that negativity into positivity. And when positivity fills your personality, prosperity comes naturally.

A great student of life never stops changing – because he never stops learning. Improvement is a constant phase that all people of the sane mind must undergo. Agree? Disagree?

What are the changes that you have noticed or have intentionally made in your life? Are they for the better? Or for the worse? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Change is all there is.

Thus, that is why "Abe" uses the analogy of going "down stream"... and "letting go". One can fear, and grab onto every rock and log all the way down the stream, but, as "Abe-Hicks" says, "Either way, you are going to go."

No resistance.

Exactly!!

Great reminder

So right

Very very true

Changes I have made really started when I was a student. The first few months (away from home) were quite turbulent and there was a lot of newness which I just wasn't used to. I was forced to judge less, accept more and change my belief system, which I am so glad happened.  If I could jump into a time machine and go back to that time, I wouldn't change anything. 

As for change as a concept, we need to have it. Imagine still being in a job, relationship, home etc which just remained the same as on the first day?  You would get bored after a while, knowing that nothing would change or improve.  Just the same thing and the same people and activities each day. We need change and the difference so that we can have new experiences and learn new things. That is growth, and growth doesn't have to be painful.  It's a belief thing, and growth can be joyful and enjoyable if we believe it to be so. 

One of the ways this can happen is if we TRUST IN THE FLOW OF LIFE, which means believeing that whatever changes occur in our lives are happening in our favour (also known as PRONOIA).  Change benefits us, and turns out to be better than what was going before.  It creates growth which is fun, enjoyable and exciting. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service