Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all,

I had joined this office one year back, n there is one guy who used to stair at me form far, n I was not knowing anything about it, later after six months of time few of his friends became my friends . Then they said he likes u etc. N thses all people introduced him to me.. He spoke normally... But I feel he don't like me from his heart but he may like my looks...

Also my friends Teese me taking his name, when he is not around. n I too like it. But recently I feel he don't like me... But I am feeling like - am I liking him..
Who is ment for me, who is my life partner?? How will I get to know??

Also I have found from my past experience guys come in to my life they just like me as a friend, here also I got the same situation.. but I dint get any such guy who can truly love me.. The love which my soul is craving for... The strong bonding of love n uniting of 2 souls..

Also my friends they Teese me a lot, by which I start blushing, how to stop blushing front of them... I don't want them to know that I like him.. I wanna hide it.. Help me

Regards
Prity

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get to know him as a friend and suss out if he's boyfriend material ;-)

He probably DOES like you.

As long as he is not married, you have my blessing.

Your friends are your friends, they will not care if you like him, they will be happy for you and support you.

Hi Queens,
I heard he is very rude, but I have to meet him in a grop only n we meet rarely, as it's just a beginning so I can't meet him alone.
Yes he is single. Thanks for your blessings.

Once he gets anger he won't talk to that person again he is like that, my all friends were telling this. I really don't know anything about him. As I hardly met him.

Thank you
Prity
Hi

It seems as if you yourself are too confused about your own intenions. Try to talk to him and find out how is he ? Whether you are comfortable with him or not ? It will help you clear the fog in your own head. After that when you are clear what you want then only you should start worrying about his likes and dislikes. And a normal approach( try be as normal as you can while talking to him or when he around)will help you to setttle down those butterflies in you stomach which causes blushing and a major give away of what is going within you.
Hi jayesh,

Why why I am so much confused? Not getting single answer, I did little meditation I felt somewhere I am tensed n in secured regarding my age which is 29. Also if any guy likes me little bit also I think of going ahead, then my inner conscious comes n tells me, no stop u don't know him let him talk to u give time all the above things u said.. What shall I do for those insecure feelings...
Also I know about this guy one more thing, he likes my physical appearance a lot especially my figure. He had told he likes my curves to one of friends long back some 7 months back. But yes this guy never told anything to me about his thinking or anything.
I felt somewhere he might be starting at other girls too..
N I don't think so I will be able to meet him boz he sits in some other building of office. As I spoke with him till now twice that's it...
Regards
Prity
Fear is the sole reason of insecurities. Fear of things going wrong makes us insecure and it happens with everyone of us. Just take that negitive thought process out of your mind. Try and engage in things which gives you positive feelings. Even if itz a small act like helping someone, charity or any activity which you like doing.This will help you create a positive aura around you and it will also help you gaining your confidence back. There are both negitive and positive energy around you it depends upon you what you want to attract. Fear attracts negativity.

first of all get clear about what you want, then attract it by having no doubts nor fears!! the Universe is here to assist you & support you in your dreams!!

"It is natural that by knowing what you do not want, you are able to clarify what you do want; and there is nothing wrong with identifying a problem before beginning to look for a solution. But many people, over time, become problem oriented rather than solution oriented, and in their examination and explanation of the problem, they continue the perpetuation of the problem. That which is like unto itself, is drawn—so tell the story you want to live and you will eventually live it." Abraham 

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e primo piano

Hi Stefania,
Once again thank you.
But what story shall I write, with confused mind set.
Tell me how shall I clear this confusion?
Confusion in making friends
Confusion in deciding who can be my life partner
Confusion in getting a right job.
Where my confidence has gone...
What ever it is I am not gonna cry or anything I want solution..
N somewhere I just got a feeling I am close to the solution.
Help me out Stefania.

Thank you
Prity
Also I have so many desires, I wanna dance, n compete. Want to have lot of friends where ever I go wanna make nice friends.. Wanna look still more beautiful... Work with passion...

Hey PRITY, confusion is normal, we all have it! Abraham says, when you are confused go general with your desires, feel good & see what happens. You have lost your past confidence only because a new truer deeper one is coming!! And yes, you're always close to d solution, just see d bright side of things & keep focusing on it  & d Universe will start to show all its magic to you!!

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service