Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Is it possible to change a creation after it is done manifesting? If so, how?

Hey everyone,

First off, I wanted to say that I am an intermediate in spirituality, so I am aware about terms such as beliefs, vibrations, emotions, and how they work. I have studied Abraham for a year now, and have went to one workshop.

Anyway, I really need some help here. I just got done manifesting a woman into my life, but I ended up screwing up the process right after I met her. A little over 2 months ago, we were about to have sex in her car, and I hesitated due to fear of rejection. This caused us to fall into the friend zone, so I pulled her out of the friend zone using scripting, and it worked. We dated again for another month, and I scripted the entire process to the point there were no romantic emotions, and everything was staged, so she hesitated before sex the second time we tried.

After having a talk with her about a month ago, I told her about law of attraction and what I was doing. She suggested the feelings should be natural instead of me using techniques, so we decided to give it another shot. We dated for 1 month, and again, we both hesitated before sex, because we got spooked. So yeah, it has failed 3 times.

We're still talking, because we're not wanting to give up. What we have noticed is that we're going in circles, and the feelings are dying right before sex, because I'm emitting fear of rejection and she picks up on it, so it kills the attraction. The good news is that we are getting closer and closer the more we keep going, which is why we're still dating. Just recently, her and I were in my bedroom, but we only messed around for a bit, and this is the furthest we've ever been.

Her and I really believe that if my fear of rejection goes away, then this will completely stop. What should I do in this situation? I don't want to break up with her, but the feelings just "reset" every time we give it another shot.

Is there anyway I can change a creation after it has manifested, or will we keep going in circles like this? Are we permanently stuck in this state?

EDIT: I actually just texted her and called it off, because it was becoming too much for me mentally. I would still like to know this for future reference so I don't make the same mistake again. What I was doing here was being playful with the universe by re-trying the escalation process. It looks like it doesn't work, because seduction works more like a ship that docks, meaning the ship sails if you don't grab it the first time. Trying this method threw me into nice guy territory, and it was starting to get sickening.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You only go in circles to reflect your limiting beliefs.

Focus on accepting that you believe the other person will reject you. When you make peace with your belief in what you don’t want, and you don’t judge that negative emotion, but see the value in your guidance, then you will release it.

So in other words, don't freak out over the risk of being rejected. OK, thanks.

Great re one workshop.  Fantastic.  You could go to 100 workshops and you will learn and hone your skills continually through each and every one.  Abe is a great teacher that resonants with many people and their books are widely available, however they aren’t the only LOA teachers out there – there are many.  Some don’t even label their work as LOA either yet that is what they are doing. 

Now you didn’t “screw up” the process after you met her (that’s a thought and judgment you are making and creating your life with).  Simply you got a result that you didn’t think you desired.  Now you can either use that experience to create something else, or you can beat yourself up as a result of that one time creation (which is al lit is). 

Now you say you hesitated due to fear of rejection.  Okay great awareness, and that’s an area you may want to examine and look at closely because rejection is often something we all deal with at some points in our lives and it doesn’t come down to just romantic relationships.  It can be about our relationships with money, our relationships with work etc.  It can go throughout our lives without us even realizing. 

With LOA its tricky to discuss this with people, as sometimes they may not be open to that kind of ground breaking revelation and it may start to make them back away from you (if they aren’t ready to accept that kind of power).  So I would actually suggest that you don’t discuss it openly unless someone actually invites you to discuss it with them.  Whilst its seemingly obvious to you now at this point in time, if you think back to 10 years ago – if someone had spoken to you about LOA you would have thought they were crazy. 

It has not actually failed 3 times, rather its produced a different result than you thought you desired.  Probably because you weren’t fully clear on what it was that you actually desired.  So using that knowledge now you can equally create that same experience over and over again or create something different with the same woman or some other women instead.

Can you change a creation after it has manifested – what do you believe here?  I would say yes, because this is an amazing and abundant universe – but it really depends on what you believe. 

"Now you didn’t “screw up” the process after you met her (that’s a thought and judgment you are making and creating your life with). Simply you got a result that you didn’t think you desired. Now you can either use that experience to create something else, or you can beat yourself up as a result of that one time creation (which is al lit is)."

What actually happened is that I fused FWB with romance in this situation, and I shouldn't have done that.

"Now you say you hesitated due to fear of rejection. Okay great awareness, and that’s an area you may want to examine and look at closely because rejection is often something we all deal with at some points in our lives and it doesn’t come down to just romantic relationships. It can be about our relationships with money, our relationships with work etc. It can go throughout our lives without us even realizing."

My spiritual therapist actually said it would take focus and practice for me to get over it.

"With LOA its tricky to discuss this with people, as sometimes they may not be open to that kind of ground breaking revelation and it may start to make them back away from you (if they aren’t ready to accept that kind of power). So I would actually suggest that you don’t discuss it openly unless someone actually invites you to discuss it with them. Whilst its seemingly obvious to you now at this point in time, if you think back to 10 years ago – if someone had spoken to you about LOA you would have thought they were crazy."

Gonna have to disagree with this one since it's not crazy for a person to sit in front of a hypnotist and ask about hypnotism. I openly discuss LOA with people all the time, and they're cool with it.

"It has not actually failed 3 times, rather its produced a different result than you thought you desired. Probably because you weren’t fully clear on what it was that you actually desired. So using that knowledge now you can equally create that same experience over and over again or create something different with the same woman or some other women instead."

I gave up, because this was affecting my health, plus I was getting very agitated. But yeah, I wasn't fully clear of what I wanted, which is why there was mixed feelings in this relationship. You can't mix FWB with romance.

"Can you change a creation after it has manifested – what do you believe here? I would say yes, because this is an amazing and abundant universe – but it really depends on what you believe."

We went to the fair together, kissed on the sky lift, and then the feelings died shortly after. I gave up at this point.

What actually happened is that I fused FWB with romance in this situation, and I shouldn't have done that.

Okay but there are different ways of looking at this.  One way is to judge that as being wrong and you for being wrong, which wont make you feel good. Another possibility is to view it as part of the learning process.  We all do things that we learn from and this was just one of those occasions for you – that’s all simply.  It wasn’t good or bad, it just produced a result and you can learn from that experience and move on and create something different if you choose to – or repeat it. 

My spiritual therapist actually said it would take focus and practice for me to get over it.

Cool. If thats what you believe then thats what you will create.

Gonna have to disagree with this one since it's not crazy for a person to sit in front of a hypnotist and ask about hypnotism. I openly discuss LOA with people all the time, and they're cool with it.

Let your results be your guide.  A year into LOA and you aren’t yet equipped to be able to answer questions – it takes time and practice to really make it become knowledge (not just information).  Feel free to disagree all you want but you have to do the work for it to work.  Speaking about hypnosis is somewhat different as there are a lot of governing bodies that are set up in order to ensure that hypnotists are trained – but even then there are some who promote hypnosis to be something that its not.  Look at Paul McKenna for example, the idea that hypnosis can and will make you act like a chicken for example is far from the way hypnosis is taught if you want to give up smoking for example.  They are still both hypnosis though. 

I gave up, because this was affecting my health, plus I was getting very agitated. But yeah, I wasn't fully clear of what I wanted, which is why there was mixed feelings in this relationship. You can't mix FWB with romance.

Ok. 

We went to the fair together, kissed on the sky lift, and then the feelings died shortly after. I gave up at this point.

Ok.

Also just wanted to highlight this belief you stated above: 

You can't mix FWB with romance.

Actually yes you can, and it can be done successfully and work for both people.  I have done it many times in the past successfully.  

FWB and romance isn't the same thing, so you probably just faded in and out of it in the past.

See, in my situation, what it looked like was sexual attraction than emotional. The feelings kept dying again and again, so I felt it wasn't worth the hassle.

Whilst they are not the same thing, it doesn't mean they cannot mix.  You are creating a limitation that is serving you to some extent, but trust me, I have had both and they can work harmoniously together!  In your situation, you have the belief and thoughts that they cannot coexist and so you stop them from doing so.  

Looks like we're giving it another shot.

Based on what's going on, the escalation is taking place, it's just that my resistance is causing it to go at a very very VERY slow pace. I had another talk with her, and told her about my anxiety. She loves me so much that her and I are not giving up. I think the reason why we were getting spooked before sex was because of the "what now" feeling after we actually did it. Since we came extremely close and I was on top of her with a condom on, we pretty much aren't scared anymore.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service