Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Yes, I want to say something profoundly brilliant now to make her proud and to honor her memory, BUT right now it hurts damnit and I am not going to deny my pain.

She was our friend and an incredible inspiration to us all and she will be sorely missed, to say the very, very least. Can I please have one night, one moment to be pissed as hell she is gone? Can I scream out in pain for the loss I am feeling right now? Damn right I can. Can I question God leaving her children without her? Even for tonight? Can I be hurt that we live in a world that needs more people like her and that instead she is taken away, Does this make me selfish?

Don't you write back some positive response about the meaning of it all because I KNOW. Because of people like Helene, I do understand. I totally get it. I dont need it explained to me about why she is gone or how good it is. If you do write back like that then you aren't listening. Allow me...please.

I just want to be PISSED OFF right now and say it isnt fair! I want her back, For me, for you, for her family. I love her dearly and I will miss her so much.

I'm just gonna sit with this pain. I am going to feel it. Then I will let it go when I am good and ready. 

Views: 1675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw this today.
When did she die?
What did she die of?

I know she has been gone from this forum in long time and then came back.
Since then I haven't been on PI till today..

Anyway it's shocking cause I have seen her alot and she helped me with problems.
I can't remember what she said but only little bit of it.
Mostly because my other account got disabled!!!

Sorry !!

But HEY!
Don't be sad people.
You know she wants us to be happy, she don't want us to cry, scream, and be sad..
Be thankful for all the things she did for us!!!
She is truly loved.
I am glad she used her time to help others here when we needed it..

Awesome you were AWESOME, and still is!!!!!!
She is in a better place now!!! <3 

She is still here, Jill. Helene is anything but synonymous with a void. :) XXOO

p.s. check out this lovely gift from Awesome made by her dear friend, Len

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/a-special-gift-from-...

I never knew Awesome passed away, I was away from the forum for so long. I had no idea.

I'm pretty speechless because she was one of the faces that I did see everyday here, I feel like I know her personally. It really sucks to come back here to this, and to know this went on while I was gone.

I have to remember that death does not means the end but it still sucks to have such a wonderful person leave us! I have a pretty notable knot in my stomach now knowing this sad event. But I will keep my chin up and know that awesome doesn't want any of us to be sad! Happiness does prevail even in the face sadness!

I know your feelings too well FP and you have every right to feel that way because we all are only human after all.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service