Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I just found out PI's guardian angel, Awesome, just had her birthday. I believe it was on thursday.
Please flood her with warm birthday greetings and hugs of all kinds. She totally deserves it for the love, hope and warmth she has bought so many of us here on PI.

Let's do nothing less than short curcuit PI with the flood of greetings we are going to give her, ok?

Happy Birthday Awesome!!!! Continue spreading your Love and Magic in the world. You make the world around you a better place with your loving heart and caring soul. Knowing you has been a blessing.

P.S. This was originally posted August 15

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Wish you all the best, lots of love, joy and prosperity. Or bette said, I wish you all that YOU wish for!! :-)
Do you still havee Birthday cake? ;-)
Big hug to you!
xxxx
Thank you! I feel so loved! You guys are the best!
Thanks sweetie!
Happy Birthday back in August, Awesome! lol This must be the longest birthday discussion in PI history. I was looking for something else and saw it. Why should we let this discussion die? It's still your birthday year! Hope it's continuing to be a GREAT YEAR! Sorry I didn't know you when this originally made the rounds!

This looks like 29 candles to me ...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AWESOME

I ALWAYS ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS AND REPLIES, JUST A LITTLE INSIGHT TO A BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

MANY MORE TO COME
Awesome, This proves you are awesome because you are having year round birthday wishes!!

Whether it is your birthday ro no doesn't matter. The point is we are all better off for having known you. Thank you so much for all of the love and joy you spread here and keep this forum uplifting and educational.

HUGS AND A GREAT BIG SLICE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOOD COMING AT YA!

xocheryl
Awesome, when you come back, you are going to have another birthday party with US, expressing our wishes for many wonderful years to come, and our appreciation for all you are and have been for so many of us in this forum!!!

I love you!
You guys! Got a tear in my eye! I love and really miss you all so much!
I know how special it felt when you talked with me.
There aren't many people in this world who get a %100 vote of approval.
Just the thought of you is LOVE, for so many of us.
That's right.

Just the thought of Awesome is LOVE for me...
dont forget everyone we get 364 unbirthdays (365 on leap years)

Happy unbirthday to everyone!
I just wished her. Thanks, Brian!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service