Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I read the post from no_bad_days entitiled "Want something to happen? Make your list!" and decided to look for the ebook that this was based on.

I apologize if someone else attached it in the orginal post but here it is again:) I am going to read it today and start on my list and I will let you know how it goes.

Good Luck to everyone else who giving this a try and perhaps you can keep us posted on your progress. Thanks again to no_bad_days for putting this out there!

Views: 2007

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Want2bhappy, I really enjoyed that little book and will pass it on too.

I wrote out my list !

love andlight Gen
I just read it out too! Thanks for sharing :)
Awww thank you so much for taking the time to put it on here for us to download.
I was looking for it last night, but got tired & gave up lol Now I'm going to read it :)
Thank you.
Couldn't find the original post about the list so I will put my update here for now. Well I got something on my list (another thing is close but not there yet. Nearly though) I wanted a new mascara and lipstick & hubby asked what I wanted for my birthday and those were two of the things I asked for - and got. Plus when my ex flatmate was giving me things as she is moving back to our home country (and I got them on my birthday - neat!) she offered me lipstick but I didn't want that particular one so declined. :-) :-) :-)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service