Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Once again my day was filled with some abuse and misuse. The reason for me saying this is... It happens to everyone. Some more than others. Money really doesn't make it stop. Success doesn't make it stop. Sometimes people cant even make it stop. In such cases as...  people can be really mean to themselves as well. There's an old saying... Some have heard it I'm sure... Other maybe not but.. It's like water off a ducks back. It doesn't stick.

Try happy... If you ain't happy try something else. Even a homeless person can move.

Now for the good part of my day well... I got to float on some water for a bit. I got to take some dog swimming... I may have even made a couple others peoples day in the process...IDK. I know this much I helped more than I hindered... and that's what I'm about. :) 

Views: 110

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, like me you are going to have to work on your vibration to only attract peace, love, ease and joy and aim to be neutral to others who behave like that.  I'm working on this myself.

Always room for improvement. I think I will most definitely try working on that. thanks. 

That's all we can do, keep trying to be peace, be love and then those people can not respond/be in our energy.  That's my aim

You hit the nail on the head there... Still I find that being an energy source is very gratifying.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service