Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Do you know and feel your self worth?
I only started to discover my self worth when I was 23 years of age. It took many years from then to really understand what I was discovering. I was beginning to understand that when I could see and appreciate all the awesome things about me, other people would see and appreciate them too. It was the one of the most important life lessons I could ever learn.
Knowing that you are special and unique, regardless of your circumstances, your past, your body shape or how you feel about yourself inside, is one of the most important things you can ever learn. If you truly feel how worthy you are, then you become unstoppable!
This is different from feeling as though you are better than anyone else. It is about understanding that we are all as special and important as every single other person and creature in the entire universe. We are all apart of something so big and wonderful, and as you begin to love yourself more and more, you will see how wonderful the world can be.
Do you feel important? Cause you are!
Do you feel special? Cause you are!
Do you feel beautiful, internally and externally? Cause you are!
You are perfect exactly as you are!!

Know your self worth, as it is the most important thing you can ever know!

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EXACTLY!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service