Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hey guys i think this video about this new virus is just perfect!! And this LOA teacher is one of the best ever i think, she's one of my favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozdvkd2FqOc

Wish you all the best health*****

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Separation 

That's the basic assumption.

Separation from what ? 

Existence Itself 

As-if "to exist, existing" and Existence Itself are separate entities.

Religion, birth, physicality, materialism, cause/effect ..... all imply a creator and a separate creation.

Reality ..... and a virtual really ...... "virtually" reality ..... an image, likeness, not not original , TOTALLY REALITY. TOTALLY REAL.

There is only The ONE ONE .... no matter the name of ONE ..... that ONE name is The ONE . 

ONE is ONE ..... ONE SELF WHOLE BEING 

Indivisible 

"So ..... what about the narcs, disease, the manipulative manipulators, all woeful woes, the ills of the world.... all that seems contrary to all the other contraries ?  What about "my world and my loved ones, my broken weak and dying body. All my ceased loved ones ..... what about all those years gone by, all those people dead , what about ..... what about this very question about what's it all about .... what about cause and effect and all the other assumed powers? " 

I stick with Truth ... what IS .... and only The ONE/IS ... IS ... THIS HERE NOW. 

The very idea of separation or departure to/from ISness .... just doesn't fly.... it's no idea at all. 

It's like asking "who by taking thought can separate/alter the very thought that is this thought ? " 

Love it!

i love these words i just read on the internet:
"Let's look for the reality we wish to create, by following our bliss. The ecstatic joy is our true state.
All is well and our heart's know this.
There is love and care. A celebration of our life we live here.

The contrast shows us what we hold dear.
Trust and ease. Our true self is eternal.
All is well. All is well. Trust source holds us in the stream of vibrational wellbeing.
We are rising in awareness and this is the time of the great awakening of human consciousness.
We will know we create our own reality individually and collectively.
We created the universe and climbed inside.
This is just a ride.
Fear or love we decide.
Our truth is inside..."

And Abraham Hicks keep rocking!!!!!! Really great video, Coronavirus How To AVOID IT in 2020 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af5b94EkR3k

Always wonderful to listen to Bentinho Massaro:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B94VmA_AcMe/

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service