Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi guys hope all is well with everyone today! 

I was wondering if anyone has tried a Law Of Attraction course before? 

I've been learning about the LOA for many years now and I want to take it up a level, I want to have an abundant life. 

However my current life feels very restricting, I have a pretty decent job but I don't know if it will make me financially abundant in the near future. 

I watch Abraham Hicks videos and have learned a lot, but I just feel like there is something missing...

I came across a course called 'Manifestation Miracle', this course focuses on shifting your energies to create a gateway for abundance, they call this 'Destiny Tuning'. 

The trouble is I haven't had time to watch Abraham Hicks or any videos like that, and from what I gather this manifestation course is all in one, it comes in an audio form so I can listen on the go. 

The course is $49.00 which seems fairly cheap to what others are offering (I've seen them around $1000!!) 

Anyway I know all the knowledge is out there, I just haven't found the time lately but I do want to financially free. 

Was wondering if anyone can help me out? There is a review at https://moderndaymanifestations.com/manifestation-miracle-review/

Could someone please help me? 

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is also Emmet Fox books? Or A Course in Miracles?

A Course in Miracles though is a bit long winded (just personal opinion) in that you have to do it repeatedly and its done over the course of a year (and then you are supposed to keep repeating it).  Plus before you can begin the lessons you are supposed to read the book (which is very complex and difficult to understand).  

You don’t feel a lack of fun and freedom because of your current circumstances. You feel that way with your thoughts focused on what you don’t want. When you focus on what you want, and feeling better, you feel your freedom and fun and then the circumstances change to reflect your change in focus.

When you focus on feeling better and satisfied where you are, you allow the life you want.

True & super helpful, thank you as always Brian!!

Hello! Let me share you this LOA course that I tried!

This course taught me the basics of the universal laws, conscious creation, and law of attraction. What I love about this course is that it also taught me how to effectively use these laws to manifest my desires into reality, including getting my ex back. This is a 30 day challenge. And since it helped me a lot, I would like to share it to you, too! I hope it will also help you understand manifestation easily :D

http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/manifest-your-ex-back-free-course/

Happy manifesting!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service