Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

There are so many people freaking out about the coronavirus, as a powerful conscious creator part of this amazing community.  Please help anchor the Love and Peace for those who are not understanding yet.  Protect yourselves with your thoughts and feelings and keep your high vibe shield up!    Everything is ok and will be ok : )  Love and Light, Namaste <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvOXR1Y7CoM&t=1163s

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very true! This is the time we’ve all been prepping for. All of our spiritual practice will come down to this transition period. The world will split polarities- those who indulge in fear and those who choose Love above everything else, no matter what. This is the Ascension we’ve been prepping for for lifetimes.

Right!! i think it's important to see this virus as something positive somehow: 

About The Coronavirus: An Ascended Master's Perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTVmzno-P6w

Coronavirus: Perspective From The Spirit Realm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9gwm4wOBkM

I received newer Abe material paraphrased regarding the virus and being in alignment. You can message me privately if you want a copy.

hi all..do send light to mother earth , use your skills, specialization eg spells, amgic, reiki, Scripting whatever u get resultquickly u fee to get rid of corona. 1 Reiki community doing this. 9PM New York Time , 6 30 AM IST give distant healing to earth for 20 min. started 21 march 2020, till next 21 days successively. 

Those who are not Reiki Maste,r use Hopono . 

Let all soul's unite at one time globally to boost the power. 

Do - Live in the end - By Neville. 

We all are one, Let's do it ! 

❤️❤️❤️

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service