Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Letting Go and Let God

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed bythe renewing of your mind: Romans: 12:2

Did you know that Now Timing is all about letting go? Lot’s wife could not let go the level of lifestyle that she enjoyed while living in Sodom. She looked back and became a pillar of salt. The Israelites looked back with favourableness to the conditions of being in slavery, as if they were not grateful for being free. As a result of their looking back, they never entered into the promise land. The whole idea here is that if you are not willing to let go, you will not be able to receive anything new.

With all honesty and vulnerability name the top three things or areas that you have struggled with for far too long now, with letting go:

1.     _____________________________________________________

2.     _____________________________________________________

3.     _____________________________________________________

Okay, it’s time to release you from the struggle forever. Pray this prayer.

Father God in me I pray, thank you that I am letting go of anything and everything

that does not produce life in my life but rather causes death. I embrace my promised

land and am committed to dine in Canaan land. Abundance is mine, perfect health

is mine, healthy and income-producing relationships are mine. I wholly complete, and am completely ready to surrender to your ultimate will for my life. Release me now and forever more from my own self and my own inner struggle that manifest in flesh. Thine is the glory and power now and forever. Amen

In today’s uncertain economy, you don’t want to miss the prophetic destiny that God has set before you. You don’t want to miss your day of visitation. The race is not given to the swift, but it is given to those who endure to the very end. However, you have to continually have an open ear to hear what God is saying. Far too many people die without having their dreams and visions ever realized because they did not know how to discern the times.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi great post, the things i have been struggling to let go are:
1. pregnancy and becoming a mother
thats really the only thing i cant seem to stop thinking about.
Anyone have any advice id greatly appreciate.
Just to believe that the power that enabled you to become pregnant is the power that will help you be a mom.
Interesting that you posted this. Just this morning I had one of those "ah-ha" moments - being reminded of turning things over to God. I turned over boredom (this is a brand new problem to me - I don't even know it's exactly boredom but that's what it feels like); over-routinized work schedule; health of my loved one; my own health and physical comfort; my dog; my life; and my will.
Thanks for reminding me that it's not a race of speed, but a journey of endurance. ABUNDANT endurance.

Wow, what synchronicity that I should come across this post now, as I was thinking about this very type of thing earlier on today. I shall have my own ceremony in which I consider the three things, and then do the asking.  Sending this up to the top for anyone else to read who may be struggling with a certain area.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service