Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

i wanted to join an organisation,did it the secret way ,imagined me working as the core member of the organisation ,but i made it only to  the final round n then didn't get selected.WHere possibly i could have gone wrong? 

allot of things have been happening this way lately.I imagine something else and the result is just the opposite .I don't understand how i m applying LOA in a wrong way.

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

kevin thanku but i have to read your each sentence twice to understand the intricate details and language that you use
hello everyone
i am trying to 'create' a particular reality for myself to be able to work for a summer project in the standford university. I am adding stars to my profile by doing allot of conferences and assignments so that my application gets selected at the standford university but can you please guide me wit a proper toughtful approach right now that i should have to get selected?
also tell me about the better and efficient ways to create pictures and bring it to my reality.As a student, doing a project there is what i really want.

"The thing I feel that a lot of individuals do not quite understand about LoA, is that it isn't about "thinking" your way into something."

I have been berated for saying that! Thanks Kevin!  :-)

Kevin, you rock.

That is all.

Love and Light

Aravelle xxx

www.aravelleangel.co.uk ~ Ask An Angel

LoA based oracle card readings

:)

The feeling is mutual, Aravelle.

Peace.

You may have been trying to hard.

Listen to this Abe video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t9JpZfTIGg

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service