Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello Everyone! How are you all? Hope you are having a great time creating the life just like you wanted :D. I am here to share my story and I am really so excited to share with you all. LOA is SO AMAZING and the way it works is simply MIND BLOWING!!!

Ok so here is my story. I am from Nepal and I just completed my Masters in Psychology. Coming from a little conservative country, here it is believed that you should get married on time at the right age. So if you already have someone in your life it's fine, or your family starts to look for a guy for you. So as my course was coming to end I was getting really worried cos I could feel the marriage pressures coming my way. And I have been a kind of girl who have always waited for the right person all my life. I had this "certain" traits that my guy should posses and how my dream man should actually be. And I wud wonder if I would find anyone like that. And as marriage is a big thing, you have to choose the person very carefully with whom you have decided to spend your life with. I would be much much happier if the person was just like me. And as LOA always says, the like is drawn onto you, I was being more hopeful in finding him. And guess what? I DID! LOA brought him to me and it's my parents who chose him for me. He is EXACTLY the type of guy whom I have always wanted! FEELS SO BLESSED!!

Now with this, LOA also attracted something I never wanted! Like LOA is, it attracts anything you put your focus/attention on for a long time no matter you want it or not. I am someone who like staying in my own country no matter how it is. We may have little facilities here and is less developed but I love being in my country with my family.. I love the lively environment.. weather is amazing here.. and the sense of freedom your country gives you! So I always used to say I don't want to marry a guy who stays abroad. I loved travelling abroad but preferred staying in my own country. And of all the countries US is the last country I would chose as it is just too far from my country! LOL. Takes a whole 2 days to travel! So I always said, I won't marry a guy who stays abroad, and on top US, not at all! And as I ALWAYS said this, LOA just gave me that! Haha. LOA did bring my perfect soulmate to me but also brought along what I didn't want. This guy is a US citizen, a green card holder :O. He lives in Boston! So yes, LOA is sending me to US now! Haha.

I am really a family person and I always wanted to be in my country with my family around. Now after marriage I will have to move with him to the US. But the good thing is he too has his family there :). Though I have time for marriage, will be getting married in 6-7 months :).

I am a psychology student and I wanted to open something related to it in my country and help the people. And after knowing about LOA, I want to merge my psychology knowledge and LOA wisdom and help people in their well being and live a happy life! I would love to Help people discover themselves and help them lead a happy life. This will give me tremendous happiness. So when I move to Boston, I am hoping to get into this field in my work life. Is anyone here who could help me to get into such job/work. I am ready to indulge in any online jobs/research too from now only if there is any :D. So if anyone is from Boston here, can you please help me get into my ideal job. Or can you offer me one? :P.

As LOA always wants us to feel, I feel extremely Loved, Blessed and Worthy! :D. I am taking everything positively!! I am sure Boston is waiting for me with lots of great stuffs! It's gonna be AWESOME! :D

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh what a wonderful post! Just wanted to tell you you have not to beg for a job cause you can create with your mind your ideal job and then manifest it! You know how the Universe work so..... :D

You were born to thrive <3

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e sMS

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, sMS

Thank you so much Stefania!! You Rock :D

Thanks to you sweetheart! :)

I swear I responded to this already?

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service