Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Roughly 3-4 days ago I decided to ask for something small, a Penny. I stated that I wanted to find a penny heads up not heads down within a week.  Today there it was on the sidewalk, heads up.

It's not that hard to find a penny lying on the ground,  So of course my logical mind says well duh there are penny's everywhere but  But I wasn't even thinking about it or looking for it. I looked down and it was just there.

LOA or coincidence?

Any thoughts?

I think I will ask for something a little more like two pennies in one day.

maybe more specific one heads up and one heads down

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is 100% LOA. I do this with stuff like that all the time. Several times a week sometimes. 

Thank You I think I will start a collection of pennies maybe tape them in my gratitude journal or something as a reminder. 

Yup, LOA for sure. 

LOA in action.  The next thing to do now is to 'raise the bar' and see about attracting something a bit 'harder' now.  By that, I mean something which you may have a degree of doubt over.  Visualise this coming into your world about 20 times a day for 7 days.  Something a notch up from a penny, with a degree of difficulty about it.

Did you do it in the end? I'm new to this and am curious

Abe talks in some videod about attracting by default when doesn't consciously control ones thoughts... I dont want to go back to that, no wa
y!

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, meme e sMS

Everything is manifested through consciousness, but the ego gets in the way and blocks it. If we just dropped our egos, we would have everything we ever wanted. In the moments that we drop our ego... when we are appreciating, when we are meditating, etc... we allow consciousness to flow through us and manifest itself in our experience. We are either living from the perspective of ego or consciousness - ego perpetuates, consciousness creates. :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service