Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Alright, to make a long story short, women have been rejecting me for years, and I had to study law of attraction to figure out what the hell was going on. After spending 3 years reading books along with gaining wisdom from Abe Hicks, I found out the cause of why this kept happening. The answer is fear. Fear being vibrated was what was pushing them away, and the type of creation that would happen would be based on the signal of fear I was sending out. For example, when I was in seduction mode with a woman, the seduction would cancel out once I vibrated on thoughts such as "she has a boyfriend", or "she just wants to be friends", or "I'm doing something wrong." If the thought being vibrated was "she has a boyfriend", she would cling to another guy in the area. If the thought being vibrated was "she just wants to be friends", then she would become a friend. Whatever thought being vibrated manifests into a creation!!!

Now, I've been scripting which is really helping this go away, because the power of the words are going into my subconscious, and this accesses the superconscious. What my question is, is how do I focus where I stay in seduction with a woman so I don't fall out of love? I've noticed that changing my thoughts during the seduction does help, but this sometimes can be tricky, because I was practicing negative thoughts for so many years that I trained myself into a vibration where the seduction kept cancelling out. This started back in 2004, and it sat in my subconscious until I was able to pick up on it from wisdom and knowledge.

Are there any advanced techniques I can use? Like I said, scripting right now is my best friend as far as staying in seduction due to the power of the words. It's actually the best process I've found so far, but if my focus is not in sync with the script, then the seduction will still cancel out. What should I do?

Thank you.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You always receive acceptance. They haven’t been rejecting you; they have been accepting your rejection of them, because of your resistance.

“Fear being vibrated was what was pushing them away”

You don’t vibrate fear. Fear is the indicator you are vibrating thoughts of what you don’t want. Fear is not the vibration; it’s the helpful messenger of the vibration.

“How do I focus where I stay in seduction with a woman so I don't fall out of love?”

You do that by making your connection to Source and how you feel more important than your connection with a woman.

“Are there any advanced techniques I can use?”

What is your intention? Is your intention to feel better, or is your intention to change the conditions?

If your intention is to feel better, any technique that feels better will help.

If your intention is to change the conditions and get a woman interested, that will offer resistance.

"You always receive acceptance. They haven’t been rejecting you; they have been accepting your rejection of them, because of your resistance."

It's actually beliefs, right? Resistance means not allowing the manifestation or creation to come forth. An example would be creating a life partner, the person comes, and then putting a barrier up. Another example is a person trying too hard using law of attraction. Maybe this is similar.

"You don’t vibrate fear. Fear is the indicator you are vibrating thoughts of what you don’t want."

Understood. The emotion is fear, but the outcome of what is going on is based on the thought being vibrated.

"You do that by making your connection to Source and how you feel more important than your connection with a woman."

Please elaborate further.

"What is your intention? Is your intention to feel better, or is your intention to change the conditions?"

I'm trying to create a life partner.

“A person trying too hard using law of attraction.”

Which means Law of Attraction would make it harder to use it.

When you let it be easier, and do what feels better for you, then you attract what you want with ease.

“You do that by making your connection to Source and how you feel more important than your connection with a woman.”

It just means you care about how you feel. So, whenever you feel any negative emotion, you stop, and focus on another the subject you’re thinking about in a way that feels better, or if you can’t, then think about something else that helps you feel better. Or meditate, or take a nap. Feeling better and not tolerating feeling negative emotion is your number one priory.

The negative thoughts come in when the girl is seducing me, so I just have to focus on changing my thoughts so the unwanted creation doesn't occur? Typically, it's thoughts of her having a boyfriend or her shutting me down, so I would have to not just care about the boyfriend along with knowing that if she's seducing me, then she's interested?

Both of those thoughts are focused on rejection and the lack of love, lack of interest, and lack of fun. When you keep your focus on feeling loved, you’re interesting and fun to be around, then you have a great time with women, even if it’s not romantically, which doesn’t matter if she has a boyfriend, because you’re not trying to date, you’re just there to have a great time.

Yeah, you're right. I'm going to have to focus when the girl is making moves. I have to relax my mind, and just go with the flow.

You just have to trust a woman is goimg to be happily and faithfully devoted to bring in a romance with you very long-term. Do not give energy to doubtful thoughts. If tempted to do do, distract, distract, distract yourself being occupied with other things!

Yeah, my inner self revealed that it's doubtful thoughts during the seduction that causes it to cancel out. I have to make sure I stay focused. I think the best way to go about doing this is to think thoughts of love and gratitude, because gratitude is the most powerful emotion.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service