Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Love and Gratitude, Dear One! : )

LOVE, HIGHEST ENERGY, IS ALL THERE IS ... THIS IS THE TRUTH ... WE ARE ALL AWAKENING TO THE TRUTH IN ONENESS. We learn on different paths, yet all return home to LOVE, HIGHEST ENERGY! We Are all eternal immortal vibrational Energy BEings of Spirit. It is what we vibrate that matters. We ARE ALL FELT on some level as We share One Mind. We ARE ONE. This Awareness is Heaven! : ) The path that resonates within in vibrational harmony is the path to follow. We have free will and can choose how to learn and return to LOVE, THE TRUTH of Who WE REALLY ARE!

Light is understanding. Just a glimmer of Light shines out darkness. All is still PERFECT as created by Source Energy.

Love doesn't force or confine. It allows expansion with fearlessness, kindness, openness, tenderness, gentleness, defenselessness, compassion, humility, wisdom, intelligence, acceptance, joy, peace, freedom, harmony, appreciation, and gratitude. LOVE lets ALL BE FREE and JOYFULLY PEACEFUL in each present moment!

Attain inner Peace by slowing down the pace. External Peace comes, first, from within. All We need is within. Heal the mind first by aligning with Source/Love. Once all thought forms are aligned with Source/Love, miracles of healing and Wholeness/Holiness occur naturally, easily, efficiently and effortlessly externally. Love and evolve. BE, RECEIVE, GIVE and HAVE a Pure Vibration Of Limitless Love. Listen in stillness and quiet for the Voice of Freedom and Salvation of Soul to sing in perfect harmony and UNIson the ONE VERSE OF the Heart's UNIversal Soul Song of LOVE, PEACE, JOY, FREEDOM and HARMONY for Liberty, Divinity and Infinity in the Sanity, Reality, Certainty, Serenity, Safety and Security of Spirituality and UNITY!

We Are all evolving. Change is certain.

We Are ONE.

Love IS.

There is nothing Real outside of us, the Love, We ARE. Love given and received IS REAL and ETERNAL. Everything else is mis-creative thought, and illusion. All passes in the external realm. The Power of Now, Love, Light, JOY and Peace supersedes all! Live WELL in the Realm of Love!

(((HUGE HUGS)))l

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear EnJoy: Thank You I am completly IN lOVE . I AM lOVE I lOVE BEING lOVE. I'M SO LOVE YIPPY Lovin Life Joyce Joyus!

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service