Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I would love to have your valuable input on this matter.

I have spent a whole lot of time trying to figure out if I want to choose something or not.

The manifesting part is not as hard once I know for sure that I would like to have something. 

But my choice changes with time and my mood. When I am vibrating high the same thing looks perfect and when I am not I can see several flaws.

Is there a better way to decide? I tried waiting and waiting, that didnt make things better for me.

I have mostly had a clear feeling about my decisions. I really prefer to have that clarity.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh nice! That is so cool! 

I did use that reversal technique while manifesting a work opportunity. It worked beyond my expectations. The universe orchestrates everything perfectly. 

This person Dr.Heer seems like a great teacher. He seems like a very genuine and compassionate person.

Thanks for sharing. :) 

Yes both him and Gary Douglas have some great books out there with techniques to use.  Interestingly enough they don't believe in Law of Attraction  However they do have some interesting books (Money is not the problem you are, Divorceless Relationships, Being You and Changing the World etc).  Dain has a lot of free stuff on youtube too thats worth looking into if you feel drawn to it.

For me I did a few courses with them, and liked some of their stuff but struggled with the concept of some of theirs.  The bars are not for me I'm afraid and didn't work at all.  However the processing is quite nice and simple and their way of processing negative beliefs is quite cool and fast and easy.

That is cool. 

Thanks for sharing. 

As Abe says, Just focus on what feels good or a better feeling thought."

Thanks for your response.

I agree, it is best to try to stay in a higher vibration for getting the clarity I desire.

At this point, I am in a good position to make decisions intellectually. But I am not so much in favor of that when it comes to the big decisions. I like it when I just know even before asking. I think I sort of do know but I want even more clarity.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service