Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello, i joined a dating site and have been corresponding with this guy who has grown on me.  On my profile i stated wanting only friendship bla bla bla,  I told this guy this, even thou its clear on my profile, i emailed him at first if he has any bites and then he asked me and i told him how i just wanting friendship.

Yesterday i said to myself Yes I am wanting friendship but really i want a relationship with someone who i feel is ideal for me and with that there is friendship within it too.  I now want to tell him that.  

However i truly want to manifest a date with him, like he asks me out, or is it okay to ask him out.  My girlfriend says wait for him.  I am like Why? I could be waiitng forever.

I am surprised I feel this way, as my heart is still attached to my ex (my ex knows this). Yet i feel this connection to this guy on this dating site and would like to get to know him more and better. How do i manifest a date, what can i do without sounding desperado.

We exchanged mobile phone numbers too, yay.

Any tips advice, i appreciate :) Thank you. 

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes!

I have written my proposition out in preparation to send it to him. Awaiting that moment when i feel right to do so.  I truly appreciate hearing from him, and how we text chat, he is refreshing to me.  My intuition is sparking up and feels there is more to this, yet will be patient (try to). 

I intend to meet this guy :)

I did a little bit of detective work last night and found out more about him.  I really do like this guy, yet to meet in person to know.  So will send a proposition in next few days.  So with my discovery, he is so talented and smart.  He is tall, attractive, smart, talented.  So far he is ticking my boxes, the rest i need to find out more. 

My ego is stepping in with doubt like He is amazing, you need to be awesome to be with him. 

We do have some things in common.  I appreciate him texting me when he does.  I already this connection to him, probably soulmate thingy. 

I need to tell myself I am good enough, and have been doing well until i discovered a little more about him.  Its like I had a big GULP, geez he can have anyone, why doesnt he?

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service