Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

There's a book I have with two money meditations. One a millionaire meditation and another a billionaire meditation. For the millionaire meditation your suppose to affirm its words for five minutes. They are two paragraphs in the millionaire meditation. The billionaire meditation is seven paragraphs long. It doesn't say how long to say it for. I find it nearly impossible to say the billionaire meditation for 15 minutes everyday - I've tried.

How long should I say it for? 

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"till you forget about trying , at all !

^This right here. 

I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about this. Affirmations do not function like magic spells. The timing and the words don't hold any intrinsic power, and simply reciting them won't actually do anything. The power of an affirmation is in how it makes you feel. If affirming and meditating are helping you let go of resistance and find thoughts that give you ease and relief, then go for it! Otherwise you might as well recite Green Eggs and Ham every day and you'd get the same result.

So I'll say it for five minutes with feeling or three times.

Again, there is no special formula to this. Say it as many times as it gives you an uplifting feeling. If it doesn't give you a buzz, don't say it all and try something else.

Should I say it until I get the feeling of having it or should I start from the feeling of having it?

For example when I say I have $600 million I feel as though I stsrt to feel as if i already have it as opposed to starting with the feeling. And I only Say that affirmation five times.

Experiment! I can't really tell what will work for you, especially since I don't practice affirmations myself. All I can recommend is that you let the feeling be your guide. If you've found some process that gives you a fun, enjoyable feeling then roll with it. And by all means, try affirming for different lengths of time and see what happens. Just don't let it become a chore or a series of motions you go through without generating an emotional response from yourself.

I agree.

I say do the millionaire money meditation for now.  You have the book, it has the billionaire money meditation too so you can always do that later.  

Do it playfully, like a fun experiment.  Enjoy it.

Please please please let me know what book it is.  Cos I wanna experiment too!  honestly, even £40 000 would make a HUGE difference in my life. HUGE! 

However, I live in the UK and the currency here is UK pounds sterling, not dollars so I don't know if that would be a conflict?  Although I DID grew up on dollars, in my country of origin.

This is the book. Thank you all for replying. https://www.amazon.com/Millionaires-Genesis-Their-Prosperity-Secret...

You could also record it and listen to it whilst you are going to sleep (your subconscious is still awake and listening).

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service