Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

May someone help me heal these beliefs? It has been 30 days now! Thank you!

I prayed for the words to heal me and I received two affirmations about feeling worthless and abandoned. I wrote those two affirmations everyday 25 times and I also said them. I started to wonder why there was no change so I remembered somone saying if you've been working ona belief and you haven't seen a change, you're working on the wrong belief. So I prayed and asked what core belief should I work on. I did EFT on worthlessness and a scence came to mind and I asked myself how I felt and powerless came up. It made sense because I have digestive issues and that is the solar plexus chakra which is my seat of power and worth. I worked on healing the belief using the Healing Code for 2 hours, but all I got was a headache. I tried EFT for 30 minutes and it didn't budge. Does anyone else know what I can use to heal the belief: "I AM POWERLESS"?

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're not powerful, you're superpowerful! And the fact that you're on this awesome forum is a proof of that!

As Mike Dooley says: "You're complete, you’re where you should be, and nothing has been missed!" ❤️

Some other quotes that can give you strength & clarity!:

"Ask, and it is given" means that whether you are a full blossoming genius human, or whether you are the one-celled amoeba in the ocean, or a cell in one of your bodies, when it is concluded that something else is preferred (no matter how developed the consciousness is) every time a preference is noted, Nonphysical Energy rushes forth to answer it. It is the promise of our evolving beingness." Abraham

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

abraham hicks quotes

"By paying attention to the way you feel, and then choosing thoughts that feel the very best, you are managing your own vibration, which means you are controlling your own point of attraction — which means you are creating your own reality. It's such a wonderful thing to realize that you can create your own reality without sticking your nose in everybody else's, and that the less attention you give to everybody else's reality, the purer your vibration is going to be — and the more you are going to be pleased with what comes to you." Abraham

Risultati immagini per powerless quote abraham hicks

Fear is the energy which keeps you stuck in crap situations, and the old adage of you attract what you fear, manifests in your life.  In order to really move forwards in life and make progress, you have to release your fears before you can start working on anything positive.

We all have fears and resistance, and quite often, we try to heal them by bringing in positive energy.  But our fears tend to be a lot more deeply-lodged than anything new coming in, and those are what form our habitual vibration.  That is what attracts our most commonplace realities.  Most of us are about 80% fear and 20% positivity.  If you start working with the positive, without first clearing out the negative, you will set up what's called a split-energy in your life, which is why you have been working dilligently but not getting any results.

Think of this like a water pipe which is 80% clogged up with sludge (the negative energy).  You can try and bring in new positive energy in your mind, but only 20% of it will get through.  However, if you clean out all of the sludge, then 100% positive energy can flow through your life, and manifesting will become a lot easier.  You will also find that your life flows a lot easier because you have far less resistance and fear working against it.

So how do you release your fear?  The first part of the answer is to ask the Universe for help in doing so.  There is a mistaken belief in psychology that change is like a ten tonne block around your neck and that it's hard and difficult, but that doesn't have to be true.  Change can be quite easy with some gentle persistence, and especially when the Universe is helping you too.

Ask it to help you to release and heal your fears, and it will send all sorts of angel assistance to do so.  You may not know what this is or how this happens, and you don't need to.  They will take the fearful energies you are releasing, and transmute them into positive energy to be used in your life.  Your next task then is to use thoughts which release your fears and you can use a very causative affirmation like I RELEASE ALL FEAR to do this.  

Affirm this 1000 times a day for 100 days and after which it should be self-maintaining.  You are affirming this, and the Universe is saying " yes, you are, " and that becomes your main belief and reality.  

What will happen is that the energies which were once bound up in fears, will then move right into the present moment to be used for manifesting, healing, miracles and shifts in reality.

How does this relate to you?  You have identified your main fears and patterns of feeling worthless and powerless, and these have been your main vibrations so far.  These are the fears you have attracted and situations and circumstances have corresponded.  But as you release the fears and the patterns, you also release the situations and circumstances which relate to them (the 80% sludge in the water pipe) and your life changes.  Things which have kept you stuck for years (also called prison patterns in some books) will fade away, to be replaced by new, exciting and positive things.  Situations and circumstances which thrill you and make you feel alive (the 20% new, clean water in the pipe).

You don't need to know which fears exactly (even though you do) nor how to transmute and release them.  The Universe will take care of all of that.  You just have to be willing to release them.

Words of themselves have no meaning at all. Zippo. Take a look in a dictionary, all you find for "meaning" is more words ! "This word" means "these words"..... how silly. They have no presence or power of themselves. So putting faith in words as if words are God is futile. The loa is not God either. There is no presence or power of life or anything but God. Only God is God. 

For a minute, imagine yourself in a land where no one spoke your language, maybe they don't even speak at all, yet clearly they are all in harmony with each other and communicate, just in ways you seem not to know, but you do know, because communication is universal, belonging to no one. No one owns words or languages or any way of communicating nor are they exclusive to anyone. In fact no one can explain why they do what they do, or where their thoughts arise from, or how life arises and exists. Nobody apart from God could possibly know anything of and for themselves.

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e sMS

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service